Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't see much of Mike M last night but did see the bit where he thought they got the price wrong on a Maserati watch. No doubt the Maserati watches would be serviceable watches at a low price (they look better than that Reign/Shield junk for one thing) but it was the blatant pretence of Maserati being a high-end watch brand that left a bad taste in the mouth, and stunts like that only reinforce Ideal World's less-than-stellar general reputation as a watch seller no matter what else they sell.

I see Reign watches are going to be on TJC. Does the expert 🤣, Miss Precision? go with?

do you know when, would be a good laugh, a new audience to con.

She's on tonight, with those "they always sell out tumbler/drum watches" the ones Mason wants but can't buy cause non left after the shows, even though two colours have been available since the show ended. No doubt we'll hear his heartbreaking story again tonight. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't see much of Mike M last night but did see the bit where he thought they got the price wrong on a Maserati watch. No doubt the Maserati watches would be serviceable watches at a low price (they look better than that Reign/Shield junk for one thing) but it was the blatant pretence of Maserati being a high-end watch brand that left a bad taste in the mouth, and stunts like that only reinforce Ideal World's less-than-stellar general reputation as a watch seller no matter what else they sell.

I just watched that bit on their catch up, and in total agreement as to your thoughts on Mason's tactics, a tactic which is now getting boring, there was nothing special about the watch that would warrant his claim of thinking it should be double the original IW price, it contained just a low cost movement approx £10 wholesale, and contrary to the Guest saying it was powered with a Miyota, it was Seiko Epson VX9JE.

I also agree with you on they do look better than Reign/Shield, heck even the cheap Ali brands look better.

Ha ha, yes might be tonight's light entertainment 😂
They had those fine examples of high end British horology, Gamages, the other day. Showing the presentation box of one of the watches, above the word tourbillon were the Chinese characters I assume saying tourbillon! Needless to say they were more careful next time and only showed the one box with out any Chinese. 🤔🤭

Ha ha, yes might be tonight's light entertainment 😂
They had those fine examples of high end British horology, Gamages, the other day. Showing the presentation box of one of the watches, above the word tourbillon were the Chinese characters I assume saying tourbillon! Needless to say they were more careful next time and only showed the one box with out any Chinese. 🤔🤭

I'm always amazed at the effort IW Presenters and the Guests make to hide the Chinese connection with the watches they sell. They lie and claim the watches/brands, are American, Russian, Swiss, Norwegian, Danish and even British, everywhere but where they are actually made, China.

The laugh is, 90%> of the products sold on IW are from China, so why is it so hard to admit that the watches are from there too. :unsure: Heck if it wasn't for the Chinese IW would have very little cheap stuff to sell period. :ROFLMAO:

She's on tonight, with those "they always sell out tumbler/drum watches" the ones Mason wants but can't buy cause non left after the shows, even though two colours have been available since the show ended. No doubt we'll hear his heartbreaking story again tonight. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, those are the really unique watches, can't be had anywhere else according to the expert. Funny how when you Google that type of watch you find lots of makes/models from various sellers ;)

Well that's me back from the hospital, thankfully nothing more than a few bruises but always best to get checked out.

What happened? Well ...

I was having a workout on the treadmill I bought from IW.
I got so engrossed looking at the Swan & Edgar watch I was wearing (bought from IW) that I lost my footing!
I fell backwards off the treadmill and knocked over a fan I bought from IW.
The fan fell onto the ebike I'd bought from IW, turning it on.
The ebike is faulty and took off on its own accord, right out the front door.
It knocked over a guy walking down the street!
He was none too pleased, came to my door and thumped me one :(
This sent me flying backwards and I landed on my cordless floor cleaner (bought from IW) turning it on.
I stood up to switch it off, but slipped on the section of floor it had polished!
I fell onto my iPhone, bought from IW, and thankfully hit the 'phone an ambulance' app with my elbow!

What ... a ... day!!!

I can’t remember when it said now for definite.

Now we have Shona trotting out her usual crap on My Pillows 10 year Guarantee - "It's absolutely incredible, 10 years is, I mean I've never heard of anything else other than maybe a new build house that gives you that."

She's obviously never heard of Emma Mattresses who have a 10 year guarantee or heard of Dormeo who have a 15 years guarantee, and why would she, it's not like she's ever been used as presenter or expert guest for those two products on IW. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how really, really easy the lies trot off the tongues of IW presenters and guests, it's like normal everyday behaviour for them.

Oh Mason and hair gain, talking about blokes having hair transplants and costing a fortune, shame IW weren't selling hair gain years ago, could have save Mr Proto-col a fortune.

The Paragon of Truth - "I've said it already, and i'll say it again, this is an exclusive to IW, it's the first time it's ever been on air, you won't be able to get this anywhere else, absolutely exclusive here, it's been created for you. You have fallen in love with the M76 before and you've got a really exclusive opportunity to get it here."

Don't you just love it when someone tells the truth. BTW only the bits in bold are actually truthful, the rest is a pack of lies.

Resultco have been selling them on Amazon uk's marketplace, since 1st July, albeit at the ridiculous RRP price. Or you could get from Amazon.com marketplace, where it's been available since the start of the month, approx half the price that's on Amazon UK. Although both prices are ridiculous, it does show that "you won't be able to get this anywhere else" is a load of crap.

Sheesh, if you're going to have barrel movements, make sure they line up at least 🥺 Mike with his usual story of not being able to get one, even mentioning his long wait for a Vostok 🤔 same old same old 🤣
I'm now convinced he's reading this site and doing it partly tongue-in-cheek.

Maybe
Mike M
Is
One
Of
Us?!?

:) :) :)

Sheesh, if you're going to have barrel movements, make sure they line up at least 🥺 Mike with his usual story of not being able to get one, even mentioning his long wait for a Vostok 🤔 same old same old 🤣

His continued use of this stupid story only goes to prove that Mason and IW believe their audience is full of brain dead morons that will believe any crap they spout.

Latest posts

Back