Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, so obvious they were out of alignment did my head in 😬🤨 You'd think they'd check these things, like all showing the correct time and date along with any rotating bezels zeroed at 12 😎 Not forgetting actually working lol, before they go to air.
Jokes aside I do wonder if some of their antics are now intentionally OTT. Watched (pardon the pun) some of the drum watch show last night and when the watch changed time (the drums moved) the way they reacted you'd genuinely think Jesus had just appeared!

On one level it wouldn't be so bad if said watch was a) genuinely unique to IW or very rare in general and b) of high quality, however given it's neither, their reactions are laughable, as in laughing at (not with) them.

Here ya go guvna, from $11.79 ...

Strange, although they are showing as low stock, IW still have some of their £129.99 versions ... but me confused, Mike M says they've always sold out before he can buy?!?!?!?

COULD MIKE M BE LYING???

Jokes aside I do wonder if some of their antics are now intentionally OTT. Watched (pardon the pun) some of the drum watch show last night and when the watch changed time (the drums moved) the way they reacted you'd genuinely think Jesus had just appeared!

On one level it wouldn't be so bad if said watch was a) genuinely unique to IW or very rare in general and b) of high quality, however given it's neither, their reactions are laughable, as in laughing at (not with) them.

Here ya go guvna, from $11.79 ...

Strange, although they are showing as low stock, IW still have some of their £129.99 versions ... but me confused, Mike M says they've always sold out before he can buy?!?!?!?

COULD MIKE M BE LYING???

I do think they go OTT, but i also think that they are pretty ignorant when it comes to watches and the vast array that is available and the numerous places they can be bought these days outside of their little world, I doubt any of them have shopped at Ali or even know it exists. By the sounds of things, apart from food, everything they buy is from IW. :ROFLMAO:

Could Mike be lying? yeah 100%.

BTW the Silver/Bracelet version he was so keen on, and will get if any are left at the end of the show, is still in stock and that one doesn't have low stock against it, so no excuse not to have bought it, just like the last show when there were still drum watches in stock at the end.

Interesting...Was flicking through the channels and noticed that Ideal Extra now has a caption at the top of the screen saying "FlexiPay Is Currently Unavailable", and a look on Ideal World's website shows that there's only the OpenPay or PayPal options for interest-free credit. So have Ideal World been 'rumbled' for encouraging people to get into debt using FlexiPay, or is the associated financial risk now too much for Ideal World?

I'm now convinced he's reading this site and doing it partly tongue-in-cheek.

Maybe
Mike M
Is
One
Of
Us?!?

:) :) :)
A few years ago I was convinced he was on here, or maybe it was his Goddess. Someone was his biggest fan, always defending him. I was convinced it was either him or someone very close to him.

For the record I am not him, I am a 54 year old female Civil Servant...😁

So I've been gone from here since May because my telly went kaput one night funnily enough as Mason was spouting his usual rubbish. Luckily I'd bought a new one that I was waiting for someone to fit it on the wall with me. I ended up setting it up for now not on the wall, consequently it's not hooked up to the ariel so I'm not getting any live TV (including IW). I have to say it's been a delight breaking the addiction of switching to them when there's nothing else to watch. However curiosity had gotten the better of me to find out if there's any fresh gossip. Has anyone left? Did Rob finally break Hollywood? Has Berk stopped with the stupid siren sounds? There's 30 odd pages on here that I will slowly make my way through but let's know if there's anything big I've missed.

So I've been gone from here since May because my telly went kaput one night funnily enough as Mason was spouting his usual rubbish. Luckily I'd bought a new one that I was waiting for someone to fit it on the wall with me. I ended up setting it up for now not on the wall, consequently it's not hooked up to the ariel so I'm not getting any live TV (including IW). I have to say it's been a delight breaking the addiction of switching to them when there's nothing else to watch. However curiosity had gotten the better of me to find out if there's any fresh gossip. Has anyone left? Did Rob finally break Hollywood? Has Berk stopped with the stupid siren sounds? There's 30 odd pages on here that I will slowly make my way through but let's know if there's anything big I've missed.
Peter S left and has been replaced with a prototype droid, it's a joint venture between NASA and Swan & Edgar. If you're lucky, every now and again he reboots live on air so you might catch that happening. You'll know it is cause he pauses for a few secs and then says 'that's one small step for man ...' as he boots back up.

Yes Rob broke Hollywood ... but only the famous sign on the mountainside. He was there on holiday a few months back and tripped, rolled over, hit the big letter 'd' knocking it out the ground. So for a few days tourists though they were in somewhere called 'Hollywoo'

No, the whoop whoop machine is still a twat.

Oh and Mike M still hasn't been able to secure one of the 'unique' barrel/drum watches they sell, even though they rarely sell out.

He has now, thanks to yours truly.. Moike is over the moon with it. He won't say owt on screen though, but he specifically told me, moite, fanks a banch, been troiying fur years to get ma 'ands on one.

True story.

So, that's petey v and moike happy campers, though petey wishes he had a new iphone, not the brand new refurbished 7, even though everyone queues for one outside the apple shops. I know, because I tried. The staff came out with brooms and brushed us all away down the street.

Apparently peter has just insinuated he and bordell have nearly 80 years combined watch experience.....:unsure:
I can't remember him on live and kicking doing watches :ROFLMAO:

IT'S ALL A PACK OF LIES.
For all his experience, he knows naff all about watches:ROFLMAO:
His hair has more experience:ROFLMAO:
Little tip, if you want to know if a watch has sapphire crystal, hold the face to your forehead, if it's cold, it's sapphire, warm, then something else.

Apparently peter has just insinuated he and bordell have nearly 80 years combined watch experience.....:unsure:
I can't remember him on live and kicking doing watches :ROFLMAO:

IT'S ALL A PACK OF LIES.

well Bordell just said he's been in the industry nearly 30 years, which means Peter has to have been selling for nearly 50 years for Peter's math to work. ;):ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back