Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me confused ... they said x months ago when these were first featured that they'd fly out :)

Yeah and the Vostok Europe specials aren't fairing any better either.

Shaun using his finger to cover the IW logo on the back of their hugely popular special edition Vostok Europe watch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they must have finally realised that sticking IW on a watch doesn't make it special, collectable or ****** popular, so new tactic, hide the logo on the back. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kev on the Vostok Gaz14 with Open heart and power reserve - "even Igor ...... said this is the most luxurious Vostok Europe he's ever made, why, design and finish obviously. The movement is the YN84 but with the open heart, blah blah."

That open heart and watch doesn't look very luxurious to me.

The YN84, a movement that only seems to exist in VE watches, no other info seems to exist out there on them, looks a helluva lot like a really rough version of an Orient movement, the Orient F6F44. ;)

vlcsnap-2021-08-10-23h07m48s310-crop1.png
Orient Star Mechanical Contemporary RE-AV0005L00B (Cal F6F44) (4)-crop.jpg

Ok just a little update to these Seiko "YN" calibre movements, I thought looked like Orient movements, in a few of the Vostok Europe watches, according to Reynolds the latest Seiko movements. Might interest the watch enthusiasts, and apologies to the rest for boring you, sorry.

But if you can't be bothered reading the link, then basically those movements started life as Orient movements.

Of course, Orient was a wholly owned subsidiary of Seiko Epson Corporation in 2009, but business was transferred to Epson, and production is now done at Akita Epson Corporation (formally Akita Orient Precision Instruments Co., Ltd), but the Orient brand name is still used around the world.

I couldn't stand the wrestling on World of Sport, my dad always watched it back then, he was a big fan of Les Kellett.

They used to have wrestling at local music hall some times, went once, me and my mate thought we'd get front stalls to be near the ring, but it was on a stage so only saw the wrestlers when they were standing. :oops::ROFLMAO: One thing that stood out was the amount of older women near the ring really giving unpopular wrestlers abuse, god these women really took it seriously, trying to hit wrestlers with their handbags etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Interesting wrestling anecdote. When my mum was having me she had to spend the weekend in the maternity hospital for tests. On the Saturday afternoon she was in the day room with the other pregnant women and they were watching the wrestling. They were getting very agitated apparently, not good for the babies😳🤣

Hopped on a couple of days back and they were selling a radio controlled car. 'Go for the extra battery!!' the presenter shouted 'At only £19.99 down from £29.99 it's a bargain!!'

Quick Google, retailers doing same spec of battery for £11.99 ;)

'Do your own research!!' they shout when selling Protocol ... okay I will thanks.

Cracked me up when I heard Sally say along these lines when flogging it 'This incredible INCREDIBLE product should give you great results!'

;)

To be fair, articles do say there are possible benefits to taking collagen supplements however, as with many supplements, the jury is still out. And, joking aside, I object to selly telly presenters and faux experts standing there making what can be construed as medical claims. I'd trust medical professionals more ... a LOT more ... thanks ;)

Hopped on a couple of days back and they were selling a radio controlled car. 'Go for the extra battery!!' the presenter shouted 'At only £19.99 down from £29.99 it's a bargain!!'

Quick Google, retailers doing same spec of battery for £11.99 ;)

'Do your own research!!' they shout when selling Protocol ... okay I will thanks.
I'm sure those RC cars anywhere else will be around half price also, similar on ebay are around £29.99.

I've turned IW on a few of times over the past week or so and no Foghorn Sally!?!

She was there, screeching at me every time I tuned in. In fact, I was beginning to think they'd sacked everyone else.

Her stock equivalent of never off the screen seems to be the vibrapower gizmo. They're selling that each time I swing by the the channel.

They keep going on about high quality but did anyone notice like me the scratch on the red faced dial, so so much for high quality watches, you can buy these watches or near as damn it for a quarter of the price on gear best, as for peter Simon I’m just waiting for the simonisms ie milanasay, fasia, buy it buy it, these are gonnnaa sell out, and as for high quality movement they are less than a tenner on the Chinese wholesalers web pages, it’s funny how they never mention where the 163 part movement or the watches are made, I th8nknthey are made by ye olde sweat shop in China by poor sods who don’t have any other choice. And finally I wish peter would stop using black spray paint to try and hide his bald head.

They keep going on about high quality but did anyone notice like me the scratch on the red faced dial, so so much for high quality watches, you can buy these watches or near as damn it for a quarter of the price on gear best, as for peter Simon I’m just waiting for the simonisms ie milanasay, fasia, buy it buy it, these are gonnnaa sell out, and as for high quality movement they are less than a tenner on the Chinese wholesalers web pages, it’s funny how they never mention where the 163 part movement or the watches are made, I th8nknthey are made by ye olde sweat shop in China by poor sods who don’t have any other choice. And finally I wish peter would stop using black spray paint to try and hide his bald head.
I noticed the area where the watch sits on the cushion in the box was delaminating also the watch had dropped in to the box.🤭🙂

It's that awful oleaginous woman with the permanent grin and the false laugh who seems to have the exclusive copyright on Sunday working, along with the bloke who looks like a grotesque bendy toy. Simpering about some ghastly watch. She is so oily I could cook my chips in her and still have some for next week's.

It's that awful oleaginous woman with the permanent grin and the false laugh who seems to have the exclusive copyright on Sunday working, along with the bloke who looks like a grotesque bendy toy. Simpering about some ghastly watch. She is so oily I could cook my chips in her and still have some for next week's.

All i can say is all the beauty creams she uses ain't helping, on a close up of of the watches thought it was a blokes hands, till i saw the nails. Short, chunky and rough.

Latest posts

Back