Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funny how all these limited edition, highly collectable, flying out the door, every collector wants and every collector is on the phone and web, never seem to sell out and always appear again and again and again.............. Very strange. ;):ROFLMAO:

Flag watch back again for the millionth time.;)
Almost nothing, regardless of product type, that's genuinely 'highly collectable' will ever appear on any selly telly channel. It's a straightforward enough piece of logic to apply ... however alas I suspect many selly telly viewers aren't capable of doing so. Hence why these channels get away with all this 'collectable' guff.

Do the ITV bosses not care what they show, just as long as they have content to air? Powerglide is on the overnight show with Dirty Peter. He's describing in great detail how a man of his age drips after having a wee. Using all his comic talents like pauses and face pulling, I'm sure someone backstage must be laughing because none of the viewers are. He might as well shout down the camera "I'M PETER SIMON AND I DRIBBLE PISS EVERYWHERE I GO!" because subtlety is not his strong point.
Yeah he's disgusting but as I touched on before, he obviously appeals in some way to viewers. Either that or he knows some stuff about folk in high places ...

Aaw my gawd, they will be selling incontipants next! Just sayin!
Listen right, you know me right, a tell it like it is me, right.

A really do mean this right, the p1ss pants we sell right, they're infused with superluminova so yi can see 'em in the dark in case yi have an 'accident' at night and need to change 'em without waking anyone.

Each pack is from a limited edition run with its unique number stamped on the packaging. Oh and they're Swiss made.

A tell yi right, yi NEED to check out yir baskets cause these are GOING, going as quick as yi need ti take a p1ss, right!

Buy 'em, use 'em, enjoy 'em ... but most of all ...

INSURE 'EM!!!

Almost nothing, regardless of product type, that's genuinely 'highly collectable' will ever appear on any selly telly channel. It's a straightforward enough piece of logic to apply ... however alas I suspect many selly telly viewers aren't capable of doing so. Hence why these channels get away with all this 'collectable' guff.

I agree with you, although I think there is a big difference with watches which watch collectors will collect and 'highly collectable' watches. One good way of seeing if a watch is 'highly collectable' is checking ebay, if a watch keeps near it's original value or more then you know it's a 'highly collectable' sought after watch, if you can get it at a fraction of the original price, then you know it ain't something watch collectors are fighting over. And from what i've seen, IW watches don't hold their value, on ebay they go for a lot less than they sell them in shows.;)

Some of IW watches fall into the first group, ie a lot of collectors like the watchmaking brands and collect Mathey-Tissot, Aviator, Sturmanskie, Vostok Europe, Swiss Military etc, but a lot of the other brands (non watchmaking brands) shouldn't even be in that group but hey ho each to their own, but off the top of my head can only think of a very few of IW watches which could come close to being 'highly collectable', a couple from Sturmanskie (Gagarin & Okeah) & possibly Mathey-Tissot but that's more to do with precious metal case.
Of course the problem arises because IW try to infer ALL of the watches they sell are 'highly collectable', even the dirt cheap fashion crap which you'll end up throwing away in a couple of years. They also falsely use the 'Limited Edition' tag as a reason for being 'highly collectable', at the end of the day limited edition crap is still crap, they can tart up a cheap Chinese movement (Earnshaw Skeleton watches) all they like and claim supreme craftsmanship, but as the saying goes mutton dressed as lamb is still mutton.;)

Yeah he's disgusting but as I touched on before, he obviously appeals in some way to viewers. Either that or he knows some stuff about folk in high places ...

It's a confusing one, as I can't believe brands would want their products associated with the likes of him, but there again they're slumming it with IW, a bunch of con artist so can only assume they are happy with whichever piece of low life lying disgusting scum sells their product.

And yeah, it may annoy some and some may disagree, but they are low life lying scum, they use the same tactics as scammers, fraudsters and con artists and they don't give a damn about the consequences for the viewers. If you came across their behaviour in your daily life you would react to them for the scum that they are, and not in a nice polite manner either. ;):ROFLMAO:
But for some reason on selly telly they are given celeb status, idolised and can do no wrong, by the viewers, just kinda confirms the UK is full of stupid people with little common sense.

That man with the paunch bald head and glasses. Have you seen a bald headed paunch wearing glasses? He is telling us the shops will run out of toys this Christmas. Or was it food? Or was it toys and food? Listen, billiard ball head…wind your necks and chins in, cut the mass panic agenda and get on with hoovering up your pretend urine. I don’t need anything more from you. If I want mass panic generation, I’ll read the Daily Mail for it.

It's strange how he's tolerated. Funnily enough I was reading the old Bid TV pages this week from when they went bust in 2014. The posters on there were wondering what the presenters would do after they'd gone off air. The consensus seemed to be that the likes of Mason and Dirty Peter would never work in selly telly again due to their insincerity and con man tactics they used on the viewers. Here we are seven years later and them plus their grubby mates have taken over a once (half) decent channel and selling the same old tat with the same sleazy fake charm they always used.

That man with the paunch bald head and glasses. Have you seen a bald headed paunch wearing glasses? He is telling us the shops will run out of toys this Christmas. Or was it food? Or was it toys and food? Listen, billiard ball head…wind your necks and chins in, cut the mass panic agenda and get on with hoovering up your pretend urine. I don’t need anything more from you. If I want mass panic generation, I’ll read the Daily Mail for it.
I read somewhere that he designed and owns the Piranha cookware they sell, made in his own factory in China?

But we know Simon Lies

I read somewhere that he designed and owns the Piranha cookware they sell, made in his own factory in China?

But we know Simon Lies

"As seen on TV" is his company, He's a bit like Lloyd remember the guy that used to do weedkiller/waterless wax demos, they own companies which source products for TV shopping channels and do demos for them. He doesn't own a factory in China, but he will be getting someone in China to make the products cheaply with his branding on it, same as Swan & Edgar etc do with their watches. He also does, VacPac bags etc. He does about as much designing as Swan & Edgar, in other words it's making slight changes to existing ideas/designs and putting his branding on it.

I see we have the usual Elizabeth Grant bundle claiming MASSIVE savings, yeah another day another lie.

We get the graphics of how much each individual item will cost if you bought them separately, totaling some £300, their supposed true value, yet you can buy the bundle at the amazing price of just £44.

Of course all one big con.

Take one of the items bought separately (and this can be repeated for all 7 items in the bundle), which the brand rep says £64.99 is the true value as Caviar is one of the most expensive ingredients to put into these cosmetics:-

Elizabeth Grant Caviar Cellular Recharge Super Day Cream with Gold 50ml - £64.99

And IW have a page with the item at that price, of course we know folks won’t be buying at that price, well maybe some idiot will but anybody with any common sense won’t be buying, as that page is really just there to show an inflated price so they can make their bargain claim when it’s sold during a show at a reduced price, oh and if some idiot buys at those inflated prices better still.

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/elizabeth-grant-caviar-cellular-recharge-super-day-cream-with-gold-50ml-439744?query=fh_view_size=94&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_14516%7d%2fbrand_iw@gt;%7belizabeth20grant%7d&fh_sort=-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salesunits_iw

But if £64.99 is the claimed true value of this product, then why can you buy it on Ideal Shopping Directs (Owners of the Ideal World brand) ebay store for £12.99?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234027096250?hash=item367d1a18ba:g:JRYAAOSwOMxf8xoh

Why when doing this kind of price comparison, do they not show the cheaper prices of their ebay store? Why show some vastly inflated price which has no true bearing on the products actual value?

Why, because it’s just one big con by a bunch of con artists.

IW probably think their customers are too stupid, they are probably right in that thought, to search the Internet and find their ebay store and realise they are being conned by their sales patter during their TV promotions/shows.

It's Monday and watch night for the IW's gullible collectors, big kev's back, obviously they didn't have as many sell outs on Saturday as we were led to believe. ;):ROFLMAO:

Mason on the Charmex 1946 diving watch - "We've got collectors going mad for this watch" "These are going to go" "That will sell out, the collectors are already on the phone for it"

Nope Mike, still there. ;)

I see we have the usual Elizabeth Grant bundle claiming MASSIVE savings, yeah another day another lie.

We get the graphics of how much each individual item will cost if you bought them separately, totaling some £300, their supposed true value, yet you can buy the bundle at the amazing price of just £44.

Of course all one big con.

Take one of the items bought separately (and this can be repeated for all 7 items in the bundle), which the brand rep says £64.99 is the true value as Caviar is one of the most expensive ingredients to put into these cosmetics:-

Elizabeth Grant Caviar Cellular Recharge Super Day Cream with Gold 50ml - £64.99

And IW have a page with the item at that price, of course we know folks won’t be buying at that price, well maybe some idiot will but anybody with any common sense won’t be buying, as that page is really just there to show an inflated price so they can make their bargain claim when it’s sold during a show at a reduced price, oh and if some idiot buys at those inflated prices better still.

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/elizabeth-grant-caviar-cellular-recharge-super-day-cream-with-gold-50ml-439744?query=fh_view_size=94&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_14516%7d%2fbrand_iw@gt;%7belizabeth20grant%7d&fh_sort=-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salesunits_iw

But if £64.99 is the claimed true value of this product, then why can you buy it on Ideal Shopping Directs (Owners of the Ideal World brand) ebay store for £12.99?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234027096250?hash=item367d1a18ba:g:JRYAAOSwOMxf8xoh

Why when doing this kind of price comparison, do they not show the cheaper prices of their ebay store? Why show some vastly inflated price which has no true bearing on the products actual value?

Why, because it’s just one big con by a bunch of con artists.

IW probably think their customers are too stupid, they are probably right in that thought, to search the Internet and find their ebay store and realise they are being conned by their sales patter during their TV promotions/shows.
Yeah, these selly telly channels are AMAZING and should be studied by all the retail greats around the world. Why? Cause they could learn a thing or two from selly telly. I mean, every ... single ... thing they sell has been sourced at AMAZING prices MUCH lower than they should be selling for. The buyers must be THEE BEST in the world at negotiating. Don't believe me? Just sit and watch any selly telly channel for an hour or so and watch the presenter shake their head in disbelief at the price of every item.

;)

Yeah, these selly telly channels are AMAZING and should be studied by all the retail greats around the world. Why? Cause they could learn a thing or two from selly telly. I mean, every ... single ... thing they sell has been sourced at AMAZING prices MUCH lower than they should be selling for. The buyers must be THEE BEST in the world at negotiating. Don't believe me? Just sit and watch any selly telly channel for an hour or so and watch the presenter shake their head in disbelief at the price of every item.

;)

You forgot to add, that not only do they get AMAZING prices, they also sell nothing but the best, every products is top of the the range, bestest quality on the market, unbeatable quality 2nd to none, backed up by the fact that every employee, their family and friends buys everything they sell. ;)

Hayley on Elizabeth Grant - "It's down to the start of the story as well, Elizabeth in a bomb blast in the war, in 1958, she damaged her skin."

Would be a great story if you got it right. How do these folks manage to get a Job, forget about all the deliberate lies and misinformation, just the sheer ****** simple errors they make is astounding, so unprofessional.

And if these skin creams are so great why are their faces always caked in make up, how can you tell if it works or not. :unsure:

Hayley on Elizabeth Grant - "It's down to the start of the story as well, Elizabeth in a bomb blast in the war, in 1958, she damaged her skin."

Would be a great story if you got it right. How do these folks manage to get a Job, forget about all the deliberate lies and misinformation, just the sheer ****** simple errors they make is astounding, so unprofessional.

And if these skin creams are so great why are their faces always caked in make up, how can you tell if it works or not. :unsure:
It's yet ANOTHER 'engage your brain viewer' example.

They have access to all the 'world's best' beauty and keep fit products ... however most of them very much look their age, or older!

Speaking of looking aged and older. :eek::whistle::ROFLMAO:

Deknees is flogging Elizabeth Grant - "Now there is a couple of things that i really feel i would like to mention to you so you could consider putting them in your basket. Now complete and utter hero of the Elizabeth Grant collection, when i touch this you should hear angels singing and music playing, this is the amazing Torricelumn triple effect." o_O

What the hell kinda crap is that?

I've heard some rubbish on this channel but this takes the biscuit. Don't know about heroes or angels singing, but i think someone is away with the fairies, she's nuts. :ROFLMAO:

It's 'my name is Shaun by the way' with Kevoski tonight.

First watch up, Lunokold-2, only 50 made, Kev bought them all, only a few left and they have all been loaded into the IW system, you want find it anywhere else in the world.

Or maybe you will. ;)

Last edited:
It's 'my name is Shaun by the way' with Kevoski tonight.

First watch up, Lunokold-2, only 50 made, Kev bought them all, only a few left and they have all been loaded into the IW system, you want find it anywhere else in the world.

Or maybe you will. ;)

Probably still has 49 left 🤣

Latest posts

Back