Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although from a business perspective it can make good sense, it makes me laugh the way some of these brands diversify. A classic example of this is Protocol. They started off with the tablets, then moved into selling the 'shots' and now they offer all sorts of pills, potions and creams infused with collagen!

Although from a business perspective it can make good sense, it makes me laugh the way some of these brands diversify. A classic example of this is Protocol. They started off with the tablets, then moved into selling the 'shots' and now they offer all sorts of pills, potions and creams infused with collagen!
He’s in his spare room right now formulating cosmetics

I want this one, just a little bit bigger ;)

treadmill.jpg

You would need Peter V to do the demos with that one, only he has the technology expertise to explain all the buttons and functions. ;)

Hope it's not self assembly. :eek:
IW is contemplating selling it complete with the middle finger delivery service.

They deliver it, dump it at your front door, the delivery staff get back in their lorry and as they're pulling away, they wind their windows down, give the customer the middle finger, shouting 'ASSEMBLE IT YIR FECKIN' SELF!!!'

Kev straight into the rubbish.

Kev on the NH72 - "pure luxury high end movement." and there is only a limited amount of the movements as Seiko want them for their high end watches.

NH72 is near enough just the skeleton version of an NH35, which is a basic workhorse movement. It's the NH70 which has been out a few years with a different plating. Even TMI who supply it says and list it under their Basic Mechanical Movement section.
The premium movements that Seiko supply to third party brands like Vostok Europe start with NE. ;)

I noticed the hands on one of the watches the other night looked really cheap, pressed tin, and lo and behold, the skeleton dial Vostok has exactly the same hands 🙄
Oh, Kev has just spotted MM in the studio, and remarked how he has his Gaz on, which he always wears of course 😎, except he always has his Omega on 🤔😁

He said that with that Emma Boydell, he has quite a few watches but never wears them, just likes to have them and he only wears the one watch most of the time, the Omega he got from his wife, and during the Salter show earlier looked like he had his normal Omega was on, couldn't see much but you got an quick flash up his sleeve, unless the Vostok Europe watch has magically gone to having a Stainless Steel bracelet/case. ;)

Varney doing the horn noises, it's his Russian alarm, but he's not russian you.

Trying to be funny, but the jokes on him, they aren't Russian, never have been. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So obviously Mason didn't feel like showing off his Vostok watch. ;):ROFLMAO:

As for the Sodastream and Mike's "I defy anyone out there to not fall in love with this device for that kind of money."

Nae problem Mike, no way would i fall in love with that device at that price, not even if it was free, the taste is crap.

Hammy I Heard on one of the promos you can now view it on STV between Midnight and 3am LOL

Just another reason not to watch STV, Like ITV it's been utter garbage for years, can't remember the last program I actually watched on it. To be honest, having Aberdeen cable 1986 then Sky after that and now with streaming services, the terrestrial channels really don't figure in my viewing at all. Personally wouldn't lose any sleep if the terrestrial channels and their offshoots closed down tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back