Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When there's a genuine and significant mistake the graphics get abruptly removed and the presenter says something similar to "I don't know what happened there; we'll move on to another item", though if it's something as 'trivial' as showing free postage when it should instead be chargeable they merely correct the error and move on. And you as a viewer wonder if they're just being greedy.

Create and Craft often have graphics problems, especially on like Sale shows, or as my dad calls them selling off crap nobody wants.

One the other week on the Graphics it said Extended Dispatch January, the presenter had to admit, the graphics hadn’t been changed since last year, and you could get it now.

Create and Craft and them saying we are running out of stock is different than IW though, A lot of the die sets are produced in China so the amount they can get aren’t so high, and a lot of the die sets once stock has gone aren’t normally bought back

Create and Craft often have graphics problems, especially on like Sale shows, or as my dad calls them selling off crap nobody wants.

One the other week on the Graphics it said Extended Dispatch January, the presenter had to admit, the graphics hadn’t been changed since last year, and you could get it now.

Create and Craft and them saying we are running out of stock is different than IW though, A lot of the die sets are produced in China so the amount they can get aren’t so high, and a lot of the die sets once stock has gone aren’t normally bought back
Or that's what they're choosing to tell the viewer ;)

Ah well have to post about the Vostok watch again, sorry. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Just watching the show earlier today and low an behold, the pick of the day has sold out,

Hayley states Kev has allowed them a second pick of the day., and guess what it's the Vostok Gaz 14 that was at the centre of the "price is wrong" pantomime last night.

Kev says he received a call to say pick of the day had almost sold out and by the time he got to IW, it had, so only one thing he could do for the IW viewers was to have a little rescue operation, so that's what he's done, the Gaz 14 at £249.99 down from £479. It's the same price as last night. :unsure:

So now the low price is justified, from being a mistake last night to being a rescue operation today, instead of the reality which is the price is near to it's normal selling price at IW and elsewhere.
What a ****** conman Kev is turning into. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THEY'RE STILL FLOGGING THE BLO0DY RADIATORS!!!

YOU KNOW, THE RADIATORS THAT HAVE BEEN 'ABOUT TO SELL OUT' FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS NOW, THOSE ONES!!!

I'll stick with my central heating, at least I know it's not just for occasional use ...
The small one is ‘back in stock’

The medium and large are very limited so they will probably be ‘back in stock’…oh…tomorrow? 🙄

My god is that the VARE One still on sale. :eek:

Remember that is the watch that Reynolds said 181,000 vostok europe collectors voted on, and only 599 world wide were ever made and would sell out. That was a over a year ago. :ROFLMAO:

Suprised he hasn't got the new 2021 VARE One'sseeing as he's a special distributor, the German distributor is already taking orders for shipping next month.

My god is that the VARE One still on sale. :eek:

Remember that is the watch that Reynolds said 181,000 vostok europe collectors voted on, and only 599 world wide were ever made and would sell out. That was a over a year ago. :ROFLMAO:

Suprised he hasn't got the new 2021 VARE One'sseeing as he's a special distributor, the German distributor is already taking orders for shipping next month.
For all his years in the watch business, Reynolds must've led a very sheltered life:rolleyes: Never heard of mecaquartz, never seen sunray dials, all hand made watches etc, oh, and his unavailable ETA 7750 movements? I've got 2 Steinharts with it, and I'm sure there's others.

For all his years in the watch business, Reynolds must've led a very sheltered life:rolleyes: Never heard of mecaquartz, never seen sunray dials, all hand made watches etc, oh, and his unavailable ETA 7750 movements? I've got 2 Steinharts with it, and I'm sure there's others.

Yeah he comes out with some really strange stuff for someone who claims, not only to have been in the trade for decades but to be in the know with what all the big Swiss brands are doing etc.

Although he says everything as though it's relates to the whole watch industry, in reality everything he says only relates to the few brands he deals with, when he says we won't see an ETA 7750 again, what he should say is the very few brands i sell won't see them again, but there are loads of other brands that will. And his lack of awareness regarding movements (mecaquartz is an example), COSC etc, is purely down again to his knowledge being limited to what information he's picked up with selling from a few limited brands on selly telly.

Latest posts

Back