Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had to share this review 🤣

Ideal world TV is very good for…

Ideal world TV is very good for anything that you want to buy. I've bought five pairs of proskins leggings for my girlfriend and she totally love's them so much that my girlfriend totally lives in her proskins leggings for at least three or four weeks solid at one time, my girlfriend washer her proskins leggings once a month as my girlfriend wears the same proskins leggings on for a full month before my girlfriend washers her proskins leggings, even though my girlfriend has got five pairs of proskins leggings. And even with me being a male even i wear my girlfriend proskins leggings on for work and casual under my clothes. But me and my girlfriend we both find its best to wear proskins leggings on being totally commando under the proskins leggings on and just wear the proskins leggings on being totally commando at all times wearing proskins leggings on. And we've been totally commando under proskins leggings on for years and years as me and my girlfriend we are both always totally commando at all times 24 7 constantly day and night for over 20 years now. And the proskins leggings are a defo must buy item to wear all year round under any of your clothes for work and casual. And the proskins leggings they definitely well worth the money and the ingredients in the proskins leggings they definitely work for your skin. But me and my girlfriend we have both been wearing women's proskins leggings on for over 10 years now and me and my girlfriend we just both love wearing proskins leggings at all times for at least three or four weeks solid as you only need to wash the proskins leggings once a month. Full five star's to the women's proskins leggings and Ideal world TV 👍👍👍 me and my girlfriend we just live in proskins leggings all year round for over 10 years now as me and my girlfriend we both don't own any underwear at all
Is that a review from Creepy?

Just had to share this review 🤣

Ideal world TV is very good for…

Ideal world TV is very good for anything that you want to buy. I've bought five pairs of proskins leggings for my girlfriend and she totally love's them so much that my girlfriend totally lives in her proskins leggings for at least three or four weeks solid at one time, my girlfriend washer her proskins leggings once a month as my girlfriend wears the same proskins leggings on for a full month before my girlfriend washers her proskins leggings, even though my girlfriend has got five pairs of proskins leggings. And even with me being a male even i wear my girlfriend proskins leggings on for work and casual under my clothes. But me and my girlfriend we both find its best to wear proskins leggings on being totally commando under the proskins leggings on and just wear the proskins leggings on being totally commando at all times wearing proskins leggings on. And we've been totally commando under proskins leggings on for years and years as me and my girlfriend we are both always totally commando at all times 24 7 constantly day and night for over 20 years now. And the proskins leggings are a defo must buy item to wear all year round under any of your clothes for work and casual. And the proskins leggings they definitely well worth the money and the ingredients in the proskins leggings they definitely work for your skin. But me and my girlfriend we have both been wearing women's proskins leggings on for over 10 years now and me and my girlfriend we just both love wearing proskins leggings at all times for at least three or four weeks solid as you only need to wash the proskins leggings once a month. Full five star's to the women's proskins leggings and Ideal world TV 👍👍👍 me and my girlfriend we just live in proskins leggings all year round for over 10 years now as me and my girlfriend we both don't own any underwear at all

Going commando is obviously an important issue in his and his girlfriend's lives. :ROFLMAO:

He's definitely someone who has had a huge swig of the Ideal World cool aid. Here's another of his reviews.

Hi I've bought quite a few items from Ideal world TV over the years and I've had no problems at all with any of my items I've bought my girlfriend few pairs of sheer shine proskin leggings and I've bought expensive watches and i even got account with Ideal world TV and they have got everything that you need under there roof and all of the items that they have got is all the real deal there is no fake items at all. And you can pay monthly payments on any of there items so I'm going to give Ideal world TV a full 5 star's on everything you just need to watch ideal world TV on your own TV and trust me they are very good and the customer service is very good aswell

You'll have the older generation still buying the drones for their grandkids for Christmas because Richard "Dick" Mires is telling them it's the latest trend every five minutes.

I was just thinking the other day about them flogging electric scooters for the very same legal reason Mr Plunge. I seen Mad Mike Saint had started selling them over on Direct Store TV so Murky Mires will be sure to follow.
Didn’t realise Mad Mike Saint was stiil on TV, the guy is a legend, just turned onto Direct Store TV now.

He has been around since the Dawn of QVC, he even made a Bamix show fun, as he never took any demos seriously

Shaun's in heaven again, another new cooking appliance from Tefal, he does love his Tefal.

Watched QVC for a wee while the other day to see what they were flogging and they had a Ninja multi cooker (never heard of Ninja before, well not the cooking version :ROFLMAO:), wasn't cheap but it makes this Tefal look like a poor-man's substitute. Not only can it do a lot more but looks better.

Oh and the presentation was better. ;)

EDIT

Oh the Jack the Lad says he's never seen anything like it on the market, Tefal have really invented the air fryer he says. They obviously don't look very hard. :ROFLMAO:
I've had a Ninja for a while now, great bit of kit(y)
BTW, has the forum been down? kept getting error when trying. Got withdrawal symptoms by shouting at the telly and not been able to come here and vent my spleen at the lying, deceitful "experts"

BTW, has the forum been down? kept getting error when trying. Got withdrawal symptoms by shouting at the telly and not been able to come here and vent my spleen at the lying, deceitful "experts"
It was down for me over the weekend but seems others posted

Thing with QVC is there presenters are professional a few of them have been there constantly for nearly 30 years when the channel begun, then you’ve the majority of them who must have done 20 years.

My main gripe with QVC is it’s mainly Fashion, Jewellery and Beauty.

IW haven’t really done jewellery properly for about 10 years, they do Beauty but half arsed, QVC do. Elemis Gatneux etc, IW do market seller level

Qvc are sexist.
In a way yes.

Only things I watch on QVC are Tech hours, I don’t know why IW don’t do much Tech anymore, bar Refurbished Phones, IW blamed it on the way of the world but if QVC can get Tech why can’t IW.

And there food shows, where youve got the likes of Andi Peters who hasn’t aged, selling £20 tins of biscuits, and going ooh these are only the price of a takeaway

Looked a rather nice kitchen appliance. (y)

I had trouble the other day getting on, Sky's broadband shield stopped me getting on saying site may be unsafe, had to shut off shield and got back on no problem. Maybe some Internet security programs were picking up an error or mistakenly thinking there was an error with the forums security certificate and blocking access.

Thing with QVC is there presenters are professional a few of them have been there constantly for nearly 30 years when the channel begun, then you’ve the majority of them who must have done 20 years.

My main gripe with QVC is it’s mainly Fashion, Jewellery and Beauty.

IW haven’t really done jewellery properly for about 10 years, they do Beauty but half arsed, QVC do. Elemis Gatneux etc, IW do market seller level
Yeah, although don't watch much QVC these days, remember it from way back and still see some familiar faces, albeit they've aged and gotten slightly bigger. ;)

And the differences between the channels is quite stark, QVC obviously has the higher priced, and assume higher quality and definitely more professional presenters, a bit like a good dept store and as you say IW is more akin to a market stall with the some decent products mingled in amongst the cheap stuff, basically most of their stuff is from the lower end of the market. If i was buying from selly telly today then it would be QVC, although they don't seem to sell stuff i would want, i did like the Ninja cooker, but a bit too dear for me at the moment to justify buying. No way would i buy from IW, even if they were the cheapest and only place to get the product, then i would just do without. But as i hunt about the internet for the best prices, alternatives etc, then it's non issue for me as neither of them are getting my business, QVC cause their a bit too dear and IW cause they are just a bunch of shysters.

It was down for me over the weekend but seems others posted
See reply to Ronzy, may just have affected certain security programs but not others, may be why some are posting and some are not. As i said I have Sky shield activated and also have Avast, Shield blocked this site but Avast didn't, once Shield was disabled no problem.

Yea Sky Broadband Shield blocked the forum for me too so I had to fiddle with the settings and save the forum under allowed websites.

I bought an Instant Pot and Tefal Actifry last year but now wish I'd done my research properly and bought the Ninja which does it all. I keep the Actifry on the worktop as I use it often but keep the Instant Pot in the cupboard so have to keep lugging it in and out. The Ninja looks good enough to keep out on show.

Yeah, although don't watch much QVC these days, remember it from way back and still see some familiar faces, albeit they've aged and gotten slightly bigger. ;)

And the differences between the channels is quite stark, QVC obviously has the higher priced, and assume higher quality and definitely more professional presenters, a bit like a good dept store and as you say IW is more akin to a market stall with the some decent products mingled in amongst the cheap stuff, basically most of their stuff is from the lower end of the market. If i was buying from selly telly today then it would be QVC, although they don't seem to sell stuff i would want, i did like the Ninja cooker, but a bit too dear for me at the moment to justify buying. No way would i buy from IW, even if they were the cheapest and only place to get the product, then i would just do without. But as i hunt about the internet for the best prices, alternatives etc, then it's non issue for me as neither of them are getting my business, QVC cause their a bit too dear and IW cause they are just a bunch of shysters.
I've said it before but the difference between the two channels in regards to presenting food is like comparing ice cream to dog ****. QVC bring in people from the food company who actually make the products so you know (or you're more likely to believe) you're getting artisan food that is often only produced once you order it.

The other night I caught Me Mam with Peter V talking about some overpriced food box that apparently neither had actually tasted any of the items until they were on air but everything was "amaaayzing". The company was called Winter Lodge and had 50 years experience, but the way they worded it they could have been talking about 20 workers with 2.5 years experience each. I certainly can't find them online. They didn't make the food, they just sourced it and boxed it with their name on. It sounds like it could be a side venture from IW themselves under a different name like Garden Bargains or the ill fated pet supply company they tried a few years ago (Animal Bargains?).

It didn't give me confidence in the product. It just looked like two grown men who couldn't believe their luck that they'd been given free food and were getting paid to eat it on television. Another one for the showreel Mr Volauvent.

Latest posts

Back