Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There’s no doubt Sally is a worker and quite self sufficient.

She’s just been on about her thinning hair and how Hair Gain sorted it. I was under the impression it was Proto-col that did that, or wasn’t it the CBD oil?

No mention of the hair extensions she’s got to make it appear thicker and longer. Same goes for Haley, whose ‘hair would never grow but now it’s the length she’s always wanted’. Yeah her hairdresser has put extensions in. Hair doesn’t grow overnight like hers did.

There’s no doubt Sally is a worker and quite self sufficient.

She’s just been on about her thinning hair and how Hair Gain sorted it. I was under the impression it was Proto-col that did that, or wasn’t it the CBD oil?

No mention of the hair extensions she’s got to make it appear thicker and longer. Same goes for Haley, whose ‘hair would never grow but now it’s the length she’s always wanted’. Yeah her hairdresser has put extensions in. Hair doesn’t grow overnight like hers did.

You forgot Carys "dancer come beauty & hair expert" Speake uses it as well, she's always head thin hair as well seemingly.

Ain't IW lucky that all their on air staff they hire just happen to be sufferers of all the ailments which they sell the remedies for. ;):ROFLMAO:

You forgot Carys "dancer come beauty & hair expert" Speake uses it as well, she's always head thin hair as well seemingly.

Ain't IW lucky that all their on air staff they hire just happen to be sufferers of all the ailments which they sell the remedies for. ;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah even old DeKnees has had thinning hair and has been sorted too. What’s the chances all under one roof?

I suppose they, or their partners, all snore whenever they sell the snore wizard as well 🙄

I wonder where they keep them all? All those desirable, great value treadmills they never sell out of? I can picture hundreds of thousands of them lining the abandoned streets of Varosha or Pripyat covered in dust or some other more worrying coating

From scaremongering with Stan and Pete to Seksy Ladies with Mason. It’s been a marvellous evening of exaggeration so far. From impending snow to minus Two, minus Two, better get two on the ceramic heating fantasia of extravaganzaness…to “I bet you are thinking £200,” er…no, I don’t think in hundreds for Sekondas…The ladies’ watch he was referring to, to me, looked about £40 worth…I’d actually overestimated by one penny, I think.

I’m not telling you to buy because of snow…I’m telling you to buy because I’m telling you to buy to buy to buy… Reg was in full flow. Clearly they target the vulnerable with this product. Planting freezing images in their minds, then sumptuous warm scenarios if you buy the product. To be honest, watching this targeted towards the elderly patter makes me feel physically sick. What I would like to know, and I’m sure they would too, is how much exactly do these radiators cost compared to conventional heating options. There never appears to be any direct price comparisons.

Peter Simon comes out with some right crap, must think STV viewers are so stupid they'll fall for it.

I know they've recently done the deal so their early morning shows can also be seen on STV, and they want to promote it, but do they really need to plug it with utter lying bullshit.

Early morning show with the shysters showing the Swan & Edgar crap (Papa fields was on TJC the night before flogging Gamages crap), STV must have started showing IW slightly before ITV, so Peter declares - " STV viewers you are seeing this before anyone in England and Wales." Then a few minutes later - "Now STV viewers, let me quickly remind you, you are the first to see this in the World, it's a unique chance for Swan & Edgar to launch this. I can already tell you there are 10 of you on web and phone."

So STV viewers are first to see it, even though STV are only showing a simulcast of IW's own channel which is also broadcasting live across Britain on Sky, Virgin and on the Internet at the same time, first in the world my arse. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One thing about Fields Luxury brands that always intrigues me, especially for such a high end luxury watch maker with a rich history & heritage, after a few years in existence they've NOT ONCE stated/said what movements are in their watches, considering that is such an important detail to watch collectors you'd think they would be more transparent but obviously not, wonder why. ;):ROFLMAO:

From scaremongering with Stan and Pete to Seksy Ladies with Mason. It’s been a marvellous evening of exaggeration so far. From impending snow to minus Two, minus Two, better get two on the ceramic heating fantasia of extravaganzaness…to “I bet you are thinking £200,” er…no, I don’t think in hundreds for Sekondas…The ladies’ watch he was referring to, to me, looked about £40 worth…I’d actually overestimated by one penny, I think.

I’m not telling you to buy because of snow…I’m telling you to buy because I’m telling you to buy to buy to buy… Reg was in full flow. Clearly they target the vulnerable with this product. Planting freezing images in their minds, then sumptuous warm scenarios if you buy the product. To be honest, watching this targeted towards the elderly patter makes me feel physically sick. What I would like to know, and I’m sure they would too, is how much exactly do these radiators cost compared to conventional heating options. There never appears to be any direct price comparisons.

Den was at it earlier flogging coats, said snow and freezing temps was forecast and only days away.

I posted a picture I took of my CW chrono with Swan and Edgar on the tv in the background on the CW forum and a member, who is the owner of the watch junky Web page, laughed and stated never buy one of those, they are, well, junk 😁 He said they asked him to promote them on his channel and he told them where to go 😂

1636746555455.jpg

Reynolds saying you get the Incabloc card with the Tiger watch which has the Sellita SW200 in it.

The card shows the standard double cone incabloc which you'll find in many Swiss movements, strangely though when showing the back of the watch quickly to the camera it has the Novodiac spring which is used in the Incabloc system for cheaper/economical movements, definitely not what the card is showing. ;)

Latest posts

Back