Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I see the teletubbies fancy dress blanket hoodie is the in product for everybody, and it's being emphasised that it's everybody, at IW is buying today and they're buying multiples of it for friends and family.

Knowlesy thinks it would be great for wearing outside as well. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Can just imagine what goes through the mind of a friend or family member of an IW employee when they're told they have a gift for them, "oh no, what crap i'm i getting now". ;)

Well I see the teletubbies fancy dress blanket hoodie is the in product for everybody, and it's being emphasised that it's everybody, at IW is buying today and they're buying multiples of it for friends and family.

Knowlesy thinks it would be great for wearing outside as well. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Can just imagine what goes through the mind of a friend or family member of an IW employee when they're told they have a gift for them, "oh no, what crap i'm i getting now". ;)
Sally will need them in her Caravan next week when it will be -11 or so she says

I do feel for Hammy no doubt it will be -30 up in Scotland and will be wrapped up In about 10 heated blankets.

Where i stay is not quite that cold, although with wind off the North Sea it can feel like that, we're right on the coast which keeps the temp a bit more milder in winter, although does also make it cooler in the summer, we don't get 30 degree and above sweltering hot summer days.
I thought they weren’t allowed to order beforehand, or is that just the watches

Think they were on shows yesterday or day before, think they bought them today.

I think the "not allowed to order beforehand or till after the show" is just a fabricated story, probably helps to help with Mason's watch saga story. ;) I've seen Den asking a producer to order for her during a show and I've seen Sally using her phone on air to place an order. All of the products are available on IW's web site before hand so there is nothing stopping them from buying before a shows starts.

Where i stay is not quite that cold, although with wind off the North Sea it can feel like that, we're right on the coast which keeps the temp a bit more milder in winter, although does also make it cooler in the summer, we don't get 30 degree and above sweltering hot summer days.

Think they were on shows yesterday or day before, think they bought them today.

I think the "not allowed to order beforehand or till after the show" is just a fabricated story, probably helps to help with Mason's watch saga story. ;) I've seen Den asking a producer to order for her during a show and I've seen Sally using her phone on air to place an order. All of the products are available on IW's web site before hand so there is nothing stopping them from buying before a shows starts.
Dee-knees always seems like she's asking the same producer as Varney talks to. The invisible one that stands just off camera giving him those stock updates that he can never believe.

Pervy Pete singing that well known Christmas classic "Gettin a look-a-look like Christmas, everywhere you, everywhere you look". He's sung it twice now so it wasn't a mistake. He's just an idiot. He's supposed to be an all round entertainer from back in the day, touring with Tarby and Tommy Cooper and the big gobshite doesn't know the words (or even the title) to It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas.

You look at him and wonder just how he feels about where he is now. Compared to the rest of us, he’s probably on a good enough screw, but from his own Children’s TV show on a mainstream channel, to this? Selling cheap watches and clothes. It’s a bit of a come down from what he had before - certainly in terms of lost profile.

You look at him and wonder just how he feels about where he is now. Compared to the rest of us, he’s probably on a good enough screw, but from his own Children’s TV show on a mainstream channel, to this? Selling cheap watches and clothes. It’s a bit of a come down from what he had before - certainly in terms of lost profile.
Yes especially when you look at colleagues he would have worked with AndI Peters and Phillip Schofield both are never off the screen and are still high profile. Peter kinda played the fool back then though

Powerman is now getting punted for the little uns christmas with the 80s cuting edge tech....90s looks and sounds like it has a muffled voice from the 20s.......take them little uns right back in time!

Sally will be buying 27 no doubt.......happy days!

Here we go again with the jumpy seconds hand on the auto RGMT 2000m watch 🤔 utter rubbish. And why would you need a chrono dive watch at 2000m? You couldn't operate it, nor would you need to 🙄 and a RRP of £1200 for a mecaquartz 🤭 Seiko VK probably 😁

A very sinister show on currently. Two males looking like they’ve fallen off the collator’s photo board at Bow Street, wearing long woolly rugs and fiddling about with various stuffed animals, with the permanently grinning, long and gangly one who looks like a numbskull (or is it a ninny?) from Take The Brain, telling us to put the cat in the microwave.. Classy.
Love the reference to "the collator's photo board at Bow Street"! That's real old school Met Police🤣. They got rid of collators and their clerks and replaced them with Intelligence Units. I was a civilian for 22 years...

Liked the question is there certification that the watches were tested to 2000 mtrs and he had to say no, but the manufacturer will have tested them.

Really, are we sure they have, you'd have thought with such a depth rating that some effort would have been made to record the testing so customers can be assured they are getting what it says on the tin. I don't know if i could trust the words of a manufacturer that employs shysters to distribute and promote their watches. ;):ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back