Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a terribly annoying fellow they have on tonight as a watch expert, there. Virtually every sentence he seems to end with ‘there’ there. There are limits to this and he has extended them to the point of apoplexy, there. Isn’t there anybody else out there they could put in his seat there in the studio, there?

What a terribly annoying fellow they have on tonight as a watch expert, there. Virtually every sentence he seems to end with ‘there’ there. There are limits to this and he has extended them to the point of apoplexy, there. Isn’t there anybody else out there they could put in his seat there in the studio, there?
I mentioned that there, a while ago there, extremely annoying there

He's a poser, liar and a con artist oh and a failed online watch retailer to boot.

Thank you to my producer, my director, my chiropractor, my choreographer, my social worker, to Jonathan there, the watches themselves, these strange times, my God, my goddaughter, goddess…Goodnight, God bless, God love you..Keep safe, stay well, be good, keep your distance, wear a mask, wear somebody else’s mask..My name has been Mike Mason. Good Riddance…

I was flicking through the channels when I caught a repeat showing of the Piranha peeler show on their repeat channel. Sally Jacks is dressed up as some kind of Ice Queen from Narnia or something. I jumped behind the couch as she scared the life out of me. Thought it was safe to come out but she's back on the DermaWand show so it looks like I'm here for a while. I'm definitely having nightmares tonight after seeing her.

The man with the rubber features is presenting the CCCCCCP watch extravaganza. Clearly, along with being able to stretch himself to go through most conventional letterboxes without being left with a neighbour you haven't spoken to since 1978, he also has psychic powers. He tells me with prophetic certainty I am 'lovin' everything' and that every item number is 'my number'. The postage and packing is 'MY' postage and packing - even though there isn't any. He is joined by the man who is releasing his tribute to Dexys Midnight Runners.. There There There There There There My Dear. A man whose supreme horological powers appear to know no beginnings.. A real honour to have two such gentleman showing us CCCP ones off the wrist. Marvellous..

It's amazing that they can say about a watch yet leave out so much important details.

No mention of what movement or who makes it, the only slight piece of info available is that it's Japanese. Is it Seiko or Miyota, modified NH35 or 8215? It's anybody's guess. But they really are taking the mickey saying the RRP is £1200, christ that's getting close to the price of a Glycine Airman, and that CCCP crap is nowhere near in the same league as the Airman.;):ROFLMAO:

He also said it has a rotating Navigation bezel, but has failed to explain how to use it, Now IW customers will be aware of diver's bezel's, the odd compass bezel and thanks to Swan & Edgar Tachymeter bezels, but i'm pretty sure 99.999999 % of them won't have a clue about the navigation bezel, so a little explanation of it's use wouldn't have gone amiss, or maybe he doesn't know.

He also said they had to beat others (other retailers) to get these world exclusives. How would he need to beat others, he works for the company that makes them.

See Shona gushing over the Downland V shaped pillow/cushions, soft, comfy and gives plenty of support.

Funny old world ain't it, one day hollowfibre is the pits, scratchy, uncomfortable and gives no support when they're selling products with other fillings, yet when it's in a Downland product they are selling it's the best thing since sliced bread. ;):ROFLMAO:

If anybody is wanting a decent 24 hour watch, if you've got money go for the Glycine Airman, if you have a small budget go Vostok, unlike CCCP, both these honest, well established, popular and respected watchmakers TELL you what movements are in their watches, who they are and where they're watches are made, they don't hide anything or are vague about themselves or their watches.

If you want a 24 hour watch and don't give a damn as to what's inside, where it's made and by whom, and don't care if the brands representatives are a bunch of con artists spouting misinformation and irrelevant stories, then the CCCP watch is for you. ;):ROFLMAO:

CCCP watches, much cheaper on Amazon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-185413_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-185413_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20211217-185359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-185359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 61
Was just looking at IW web site, home page at the bottom it has.

"Exclusive Brands​

Exclusive to Ideal World your favourite brands that you can only buy here." :rolleyes:

Then they have logos for some brands among them Vostok Europe, Mathey-Tissot, Aviator & Nubeo.
None of those brands are exclusive to IW, they may get an odd watch exclusive to IW like the birthday watch, but those brands are not exclusive to IW. Then went to their watch page and they have 192 watches which they state is "exclusive to us", again they're not exclusive. What bunch of liars.

There there, now.

Latest posts

Back