Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bordell has just said he's never seen the Gemini before???????? It was on last night with him 😡and what's the point of the cyclops?
Yes, never seen anything like it🤔 and why must Peter keep going on about a Bombay crystal. Your not going to put a cyclops on a Bombay crystal if such a thing ever existed. It's just a normal flat crystal, not a curved or dome crystal that he insts on calling Bombay😬

Bordell has just said he's never seen the Gemini before???????? It was on last night with him 😡and what's the point of the cyclops?

It looks silly and having a kind of frosted/semi transparent glass dial kinda defeats the purpose of magnifying and seeing the heart of the movement, ****** stupid gimmick if you ask me. Of course they probably use the frosted glass dial so you can't see the poor finishing on the movement clearly.;)

With those alleged Slava movements i mentioned last night, it's hard to know the exact movement that is in the watches given we are only given a quick glimpse of the movement through the red tinted glass, of course if we owned one it would be a lot easier but not giving the con artists money, but despite this handicap think we're getting closer to knowing.

Looking very like a version of the DG2813

vlcsnap-2022-02-05-19h12m33s870-crop1.jpg

DG2813 without the rotor.
vlcsnap-2022-02-05-19h14m23s330-crop.jpg

BTW there are 3 other givaways that they are not Slava movements, first is that the Rotors in Slava movements aren't attached to the movement with a single screw through the center post as is shown in the pic of the cccp watch.

Little pic of how a genuine Slave rotor is attached to a genuine Slava movement. ;)
p1040251a-crop.jpg

And the balance wheel assembly is on the wrong side, in the pic of the CCCP watch, the balance assembly is just below the rotor on the right side of the pic, if that was a genuine Slava movement it would be on the left side of the pic, and finally given the angle they showed the movement and the position of the rotor against the rest of the movement, if that was a twin barrel Slava then most of one of those twin barrels should be showing in that picture and it is not.

Hochanda Global Limited have been rumoured to have bought Ideal World.

if it’s true hopefully they properly reboot the channel, have different items rather than the same 6 or 7 on repeat. Make it a bit more upmarket, Get rid of presenters who should have pensioned off years ago, or the liars.

Peter Simon
Mike Mason
Paul Becue
Dennice Robinson.

Hochanda Global Limited have been rumoured to have bought Ideal World.

if it’s true hopefully they properly reboot the channel, have different items rather than the same 6 or 7 on repeat. Make it a bit more upmarket, Get rid of presenters who should have pensioned off years ago, or the liars.

Peter Simon
Mike Mason
Paul Becue
Dennice Robinson.
Wouldn't surprise me if Hochanda also acquired an option to buy Ideal World for an extra payment as part of their Create and Craft deal (even if they haven't done so yet); after all it would only be an extra £100,000 a month on Openpay as part of their flexi-basket :ROFLMAO:

Incidentally Hochanda are now closing down The Craft Store and concentrating on Create and Craft to the surprise of nobody, so they would have spare presenters for an Ideal World reboot who wouldn't be 'tarnished' by the channel's current reputation, but it's possibly too late to reboot any TV shopping channel unless its name is QVC (and even that won't last forever on 'grown-up' broadcast television). Agreed on the four names mentioned above who (sadly) deserve to be pensioned off; Mason may be the 'best' out of the four but he was still making misogynistic remarks even in 2021 therefore "Sling yer 'ook, mate".

Selly telly is doomed unless they do get rid of the Porkie pie tellers and the uninformed watch shows as they are a lesson in the ineptitude and or porkies they spout.

Ps I've got a new watch brand they could use called masquerade watches as they they could fit a story about the watches to suit what bull story they think of that day. Or could call the watches the world exclusive solar brand of time after the company that makes most of the chinasian watches.

You're maybe already aware, however Rob Locke's having a go at hosting his own online show. Tbh I didn't really watch much of it and at 2 hours long it would be a bit of a slog. The bits I did watch told me it's not really my cup of tea. However you know what, in the spirit of being nice and given it's obvious Rob would rather be doing stuff other than selly telly, I hope it's a success for him at least to some extent. Truth be told, it's probably not any better/worse than some other stuff that makes it on to mainstream!

You might see one or two selly telly faces you recognise ;)

Peter is on with a Dormeo , Creepy is riding shotgun.
'It took fifteen years collaboration with sleep engineers ' shouts Peter.
Is he off his head ?
All joking aside, he needs put out to pasture. Nothing but an end of pier 1970's low grade comedian-esque embarrassment. There again, we've already established the market IW aims at, what with Peter, barra-boy Mike and foghorn Paul.

Starting of with lies again. Like open season for lies now on IW watch shows.

World exclusive is a big fat lie, the American & German distributors were selling these watches a month ago.

and Kev's little intro about him being exclusive distributor for the brands he deals with and they are exclusive to IW is also a wrong, his son's web site has all the watches plus more than he sells on IW.

One of the almaz watches had a crack in the back of the case too, I wondered if anyone else noticed.
Yep, saw that 👍 Reynolds says he's been into watches for 40 years, how come he knows naff all about them 🤔😁 still going on about new viewers to the channel, do they think Ideal world viewers who watched on channel 21 were unable to retune? Or there was an audience on 51 who suddenly found iw 😎😁

Naugarduko Str. 41 03227 is where Vostok Europe are. Had a quick look on net several other company's in same building and only got 26 employees with a total revenue of approx 3.5 million, wish they would actually use authentic russian or Lithuanian movements instead of cheap Japan movements.

Yep, saw that 👍 Reynolds says he's been into watches for 40 years, how come he knows naff all about them 🤔😁 still going on about new viewers to the channel, do they think Ideal world viewers who watched on channel 21 were unable to retune? Or there was an audience on 51 who suddenly found iw 😎😁

We've have come accustomed to Reynolds coming out with some really ignorant stuff at times, but have to say in the last year he's added lying to that ignorance.
Last night's show was crammed full of lies.

It's the fact they seem to think going to channel 51 is somehow better than being on 21 and will get them new viewers, they seem to believe they've gone up the EPG when the reality is they've gone down the EPG, and that has the opposite effect on viewership, hence why channels will pay a premium to be higher up the EPG.

Latest posts

Back