Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Naugarduko Str. 41 03227 is where Vostok Europe are. Had a quick look on net several other company's in same building and only got 26 employees with a total revenue of approx 3.5 million, wish they would actually use authentic russian or Lithuanian movements instead of cheap Japan movements.

When they originally started they used mostly Vostok movements, but now it's mostly Seiko and Citizen movements in the main.

Get ready for 7.30pm another mushroomy brand with cheap Japan movements I. Them with champions League levels of bullshittery.

ASA should sort this lot out but never do.
I don't know what the point of the ASA is. I'd love to know how many complaints they have received about Ideal World over the years (a lot of them by us - me included). My complaint was a cheap perfume Dirty Peter was selling years ago. He claimed that the brand had their main shop in Regent Street in London. I'm a Londoner and they didn't. The company used an office based in Regent Street as an accommodation address - hundreds of companies get their mail delivered there to make their customers think they have a premium address. The result of the ASA complaint was "words of advice" given. Yeah, that worked...

🤣won't be long before me mam phrase comes out again and later on game changer phrase on the air fryers. And why wood anyone want a watch made out of a sunken fire damaged boats wood is beyond me.

I don't know what the point of the ASA is. I'd love to know how many complaints they have received about Ideal World over the years (a lot of them by us - me included). My complaint was a cheap perfume Dirty Peter was selling years ago. He claimed that the brand had their main shop in Regent Street in London. I'm a Londoner and they didn't. The company used an office based in Regent Street as an accommodation address - hundreds of companies get their mail delivered there to make their customers think they have a premium address. The result of the ASA complaint was "words of advice" given. Yeah, that worked...
Laurelle London was the fragrance -they are really on a trading estate in Southend.
The mailing address was 207 Regent Street , which the Bid presenters said was their 'head office'.
Here's an article about 207 Regent Street.

Although it's hard to hear the guy, I give him a thumbs for at least mentioning the function of the Battery within the solar watch, something Reynolds could have done with listen too so he could actually know why there is and the function of the battery in the Kinetic, sorry meant hydrid automatic watch. :whistle:🤣

Laurelle London was the fragrance -they are really on a trading estate in Southend.
The mailing address was 207 Regent Street , which the Bid presenters said was their 'head office'.
Here's an article about 207 Regent Street.

That's probably the same tactic Solar Time use to claim Earnshaw are still based in the Holborn area of London.;)

Oh joy just found out the air fryer show will be selling that naff plastic tub to store your bread in what a useless product but I'm sure it'll still be a game changer and the best thing since sliced 🍞 lol.

That's probably the same tactic Solar Time use to claim Earnshaw are still based in the Holborn area of London.;)
It is -the Holborn address was a virtual office.
It would appear that they've removed all trace of the Holborn address from the website now though- it just says 'Head Office is in EC1' but no address.
They get customers to fill in a web form for returns .
' If you have a problem Earnshaw will look after you- they're still in Holborn' Johnathan Bordell.

It is -the Holborn address was a virtual office.
It would appear that they've removed all trace of the Holborn address from the website now though- it just says 'Head Office is in EC1' but no address.
They get customers to fill in a web form for returns .
' If you have a problem Earnshaw will look after you- they're still in Holborn' Johnathan Bordell.
Yeah Bordell always mentions Holburn.

It's weird how they work.

The Dartmouth brands site still lists.
Postal Address
C/O Work Life Holborn (they rent out desk space etc)
20A Red Lion St
Holborn
London
WC1R 4PQ

Registered address (which i think is only used as a registered address rather than a working address, the WOW company are accountants that help business start up and grow)

Dartmouth Brands Limited
C/O The Wow Company,
Hikenield House,
E Anton Ct,
Icknield Way,
East Anton,
Andover,
SP10 5RG,
United Kingdom.

But i think this is the main address they work out of, it pops up a lot when looking into the different sub brands etc & Mainspring boutique, although they don't give addresses on the sites, the webs sites and any email addresses can be linked back to this place.

The Dartmouth Brands
2nd Floor Office 23,
Lighterman House,
26 36 Wharfdale Road, Islington,
London,
N1 9RY

Oh joy just found out the air fryer show will be selling that naff plastic tub to store your bread in what a useless product but I'm sure it'll still be a game changer and the best thing since sliced 🍞 lol.

Shaun says, revues are just starting to come in for the bread bin, but they are all 5 star so far.

And he's right they're all 5 star, all 1 of them. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back