Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just when you thought the channel couldnt get any worse.

They had CBD bloke, being a ambassador for something else.

Then later you have Menapause beauty supplements
I hopped on last night and they were selling the NutraBlend.

But ... wait a sec ... I thought the BaYmix is the only blender we'll ever need? It replaces everything does it not?!?

Would like to know how Ideal world know they have a load of new viewers after switching to channel 51. Ideal world isn't individually reported by barb in it's viewing summaries, and would be lumped in with quite a few other channels under non-subscribing channels.
To be fair I had a knock at my door the other night, it was raining heavily and howling a gale. I answered and someone was standing there wearing a rain mac with hood holding a clipboard. I couldn't see their face. They shouted the following through the wind and rain ...

'Do you watch Ideal World and if yes do you watch on channel 51?'

I answered appropriately (can't put the words I used on here!) and the person shouted back the following as they walked away ...

'Thank you for your feedback, not only will it help with ... but it will also inform the ... not to mention the fact that ...'

At that point I realised it had been Peter Simon!!!

Laurelle London was the fragrance -they are really on a trading estate in Southend.
The mailing address was 207 Regent Street , which the Bid presenters said was their 'head office'.
Here's an article about 207 Regent Street.
You're right, I had forgotten the product name! Dirty Peter's exact words were "their main department, their main store is...". I knew it was lies, one Google search told me it was an accommodation address. Love that it's really on a trading estate in Southend🤣

With the craft store and create and craft becoming one channel In 2 weeks, and the expected redundancies, could there be some changes In the presenter line up on Ideal World
Ideal Shopping might have an option to take on redundant presenters but I honestly don't think they will unless they have replacement(s) for people like Peter Simon, etc., in mind. A shame really because Ideal World could do with a massive presenter clearout (but they won't), but will they want presenters from The Craft Store since Hochanda might want to keep most if not all of the existing Create and Craft presenters?

Also wondering how the ex-Hochanda presenters at Create and Craft feel about their old employer taking over their channel (of course they might like that), unless of course they're moving to Ideal World or elsewhere.

Ideal Shopping might have an option to take on redundant presenters but I honestly don't think they will unless they have replacement(s) for people like Peter Simon, etc., in mind. A shame really because Ideal World could do with a massive presenter clearout (but they won't), but will they want presenters from The Craft Store since Hochanda might want to keep most if not all of the existing Create and Craft presenters?

Also wondering how the ex-Hochanda presenters at Create and Craft feel about their old employer taking over their channel (of course they might like that), unless of course they're moving to Ideal World or elsewhere.
Thinking about your last part.

The create and craft presenters who have been there years, have been discussing on air how excitied they are to become one, while the old Hochanda presenters haven’t really opened up. Since it was announced Create and Craft staff have done some shifts at the Craft Store and visa Versa, as well as guests.

Create and Crafts last show at Ideal Shoppings premises is on 24 February, be interesting to see what IW do with the extra studios

Boredello back with Earnshaw again tonight, the quintessential British watchmaker. :rolleyes:

Plus he has a watch from an old Swiss brand, Villemont. Oh wait they went bankrupt over a decade ago, it's just another of those old Swiss brand names that Solar Time have acquired and are probably going to imply it's still the same folks. ;)
I gave in and hopped on to watch for a few mins. Paul B saying to the expert how light the watch feels and the expert saying this is down to the lightweight materials used in the build.

But wait a sec, me confused. I thought it was all about watches 'having a really good weight to them' ?!?

:) ;) :)

I'll also confess to hopping on last night for a few mins. It was Paul B selling the 'quality' furniture with the ever gurning Peter V. Paul B kept bleating on about the furniture being 'bonded leather' as if it's thee best leather one could hope to have on a piece of furniture.

Ha Ha HAaaa ...

I also had a good laugh at some of the reviews. Folk saying the 'platinum delivery' is rubbish, the guys not always taking the packaging away etc. They went to the website to show you how to buy and the one being featured had an average of 3 stars out of 5 ... hardly glowing reviews overall then ;)

I gave in and hopped on to watch for a few mins. Paul B saying to the expert how light the watch feels and the expert saying this is down to the lightweight materials used in the build.

But wait a sec, me confused. I thought it was all about watches 'having a really good weight to them' ?!?

:) ;) :)

They contradict themselves all the time. :ROFLMAO:

As you say in other watch shows, the weight determines the quality, the heavier the better, yet here lightweight is the sign of quality.

Had to laugh when he thanked Villemont, Villemont don't exist it's Solar Time his employers he should be thanking.

They contradict themselves all the time. :ROFLMAO:

As you say in other watch shows, the weight determines the quality, the heavier the better, yet here lightweight is the sign of quality.

Had to laugh when he thanked Villemont, Villemont don't exist it's Solar Time his employers he should be thanking.
This is the thing, you're in the know. Let's face it, the high majority of punters won't be. Yes they could do some research before buying but many aren't natured that way. Many will believe what they're being told. Hence these channels get away with spouting rubbish.

Paul B's latest sales tactic oops sorry I mean sincere advice 'don't buy because of the savings, buy because you like it.'

SO WHY THE F**K DO YOU KEEP BLEATING ON ABOUT THE MASSIVE SAVINGS THEN?!?!?

His sincerity on that didn't last long, back to foghorn 'come on, buy buy buy, first come first served!'

;)

Latest posts

Back