Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was this after there bus crash, who did Sally replace Cheryl

Sally was in a different Bucks Fizz, she was never part of the original group.

There's two Buck Fizz groups, the original and then one formed later in 96ish by Van Day (& Nolan) when he left the original Bucks Fizz to start a new one, which led to disputes over who could use the name.

They've obviously been on another sales course, or at least Paul B has. He was again saying last night 'don't buy because of the savings, buy because you like it.'

They (IW and most other selly telly channels) do nothing but CONSTANTLY bleat on about the savings! It's their core USP for goodness sake. Selly telly REVOLVES around how much £££ the customer is saving.

I've got an even better way to save money ... don't buy in the first place ;)

Caught some of the Gamages being sold on TJC last night. Each to their own but goodness do they look cheap. The case coating looks like plastic and the dials etc look like they're made from the cheapest materials available.

Surprise surprise just like some of the S&E watches, I wonder why that is ...
I bet Ideal World are hopping mad that TJC now have a lower (better) Freeview channel number which also happens to be the same as what Ideal World used to have (22), therefore any viewers who habitually press 22 on their remote will instead be confronted with TJC. T-J-effing-C. IW must have lost a lot of money to have been humiliated in that respect.

I bet Ideal World are hopping mad that TJC now have a lower (better) Freeview channel number which also happens to be the same as what Ideal World used to have (22), therefore any viewers who habitually press 22 on their remote will instead be confronted with TJC. T-J-effing-C. IW must have lost a lot of money to have been humiliated in that respect.
They humiliate themselves every time they tell porkies imho.

Sally was in a different Bucks Fizz, she was never part of the original group.

There's two Buck Fizz groups, the original and then one formed later in 96ish by Van Day (& Nolan) when he left the original Bucks Fizz to start a new one, which led to disputes over who could use the name.
Is that why if the group ever appears on Loose Women as a example now, they call themselves the Fizz

I'm amazed IW still have any stock left of anything they sell, As Sally must just hoover it all up! Honestly she could be told to flog a rocking horse :poop: and she would start her pitch with "I have already bought 5 of these and i'm going to order more for my friends and relatives....these rocking horse number 2:poop: are ammmmmazzzzing!"

It all so 1980s 90s etc snake oil sales pitch rubbish, How long can IW keep going?

I'm amazed IW still have any stock left of anything they sell, As Sally must just hoover it all up! Honestly she could be told to flog a rocking horse :poop: and she would start her pitch with "I have already bought 5 of these and i'm going to order more for my friends and relatives....these rocking horse number 2:poop: are ammmmmazzzzing!"

It all so 1980s 90s etc snake oil sales pitch rubbish, How long can IW keep going?
Not long after being demoted to channel 51, selly telly on its way out for internet shopping as most people look at stuff on the TV then get a cheaper price online and buy there.

Yeah, she must be IW best customer, every time i see her she's bought multiples of the items she's flogging for gifts or she's persuaded multiple friends, family & her sheep followers to buy it.

Caught some of the Gamages being sold on TJC last night. Each to their own but goodness do they look cheap. The case coating looks like plastic and the dials etc look like they're made from the cheapest materials available.

Surprise surprise just like some of the S&E watches, I wonder why that is ...

A lot of them are the same watches, just different dial colour and logo. Although for some reason, they've priced Gamages (well the RRP anyway) at a higher price than the equivalent Swan & Edgar watch. They must think Gamages sounds more of luxury brand than Swan & Edgar.:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back