Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dunno Mr T. Jane Fonda advertised L'Oreal and Lulu has her potions on QVC (make of that what you will).

De Knees just said that prior to using Crystal Clear she was seriously considering getting eye surgery on 'mates rates' from someone she knows.

This channel is straying perhaps, maybe, the indisious now. Saying such things is beyond schlockery. :down:

Dewhurst the butcher's got a 2 for 1 offer on?

This is where they stray very close to the line (if not actually cross the line?) in my opinion. Talking about considering the need to get cosmetic surgery done and all the carp about "mates rates" makes it sound as though getting surgery done is nothing more risky than popping round the corner for a loaf. It is surgery, you stupid presenters. . Bees Knees might not be aware that B & Q could have a special on Polyfilla at present - much cheaper.

Michaelangelo with a pneumatic drill wouldn't be able to manage that! :mysmilie_17:

This is where they stray very close to the line (if not actually cross the line?) in my opinion. Talking about considering the need to get cosmetic surgery done and all the carp about "mates rates" makes it sound as though getting surgery done is nothing more risky than popping round the corner for a loaf. It is surgery, you stupid presenters. . Bees Knees might not be aware that B & Q could have a special on Polyfilla at present - much cheaper.

I could never do it. There's far too much that can go wrong either during and afterwards. And too many people overdo it; they remove all individual character from their faces and they all start to look alike. Weird looking, but similar

Another interesting flavour combination from 'Chef' William.

Beetroot with Feta Cheese, Steamed (more like Dry Cleaned) Salmon with Green (Grey) Beans and Baby Sweetcorn (also Grey).

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Agree. IMO, you've only got to think about Joan Rivers, Lesley Ash and Renee Zellweger to see what you can end up with, and some of the cosmetic interventions 'ain't pretty nor are they natural-looking (that goes for Barry Manilow too, IMO). And these are people who, after all, can afford the very best surgeons!!! Whatever they say, you can clearly see the ones that have had work done, even though many of them deny it (hi, Lulu). I suppose if you are willing to take the chance of your boobs ending up on your chin, it's up to the individual.
I could never do it. There's far too much that can go wrong either during and afterwards. And too many people overdo it; they remove all individual character from their faces and they all start to look alike. Weird looking, but similar

I thought you would like that "meal" Wirral

He also stated this is what you would expect in a "top class restuarant"

really not so sure on that myself William.

Good to hear you are on the mend Mutley, funnyingly enough i was in for a day op recently and the tele was still on and on ideal world as well

Well the good news Enigma is that you don't need to.

Follow De Knees lead and use Microderm and Lusardi My Miracle in conjunction with Crystal Clear and you too can* obtain facial contours like they were 20-30 years ago.

*perhaps, maybe

Our "ayley" is buying every product going on the fashion show for her mum.

I am not a massive fan of Paul Becque but tbf he does buy a lot of products (various pics/videos have shown this)

I suspect Ayley and others dont (could be wrong) tbf a lot of presenters do that on all the shopping channels so not the worst crime just grates a bit.

Paul (holy mackerel i buy everything dirty filthy sale )Becque said he was buying stuff in garden show yesterday and i suspect he does.

Oh Mutts what an awful thing to happen! ideal World being in the telly!..........only joking :mysmilie_17: Seriously I hope you're on the mend now and alls well. It's frightening being in hospital, take care (and if you've smuggled some of those tranquillisers out, pass them on) take care Mutts.

Thanks Shopperholic. It wasn't the nicest experience but I was treated very well and all the staff were lovely. I didn't manage to smuggle any tranquillisers out but when they knocked me out prior to the operation I think they gave me enough to knock out a horse, it was at least 2 hours afterwards that I was properly lucid!

I was horrified when they told me I needed surgery (being the coward that I am!). I know it is not the same as cosmetic surgery but I would never go through anything like that unnecessarily.

I thought you would like that "meal" Wirral

He also stated this is what you would expect in a "top class restuarant"

really not so sure on that myself William.

Good to hear you are on the mend Mutley, funnyingly enough i was in for a day op recently and the tele was still on and on ideal world as well

Do you think it is a cunning plan to make sure we leave the hospital as quickly as possible? Hope your day op went well.

Thanks, feeling a little better every day, can even manage a few minutes of Ideal World!

Mutters - You must take it easy before getting back into full IW mode. May I suggest no more than one minute a day for the first 30 days, and then, and only then, no more that 2 minutes for the rest of the year! You know it makes sense. Welcome back!

Mutters - You must take it easy before getting back into full IW mode. May I suggest no more than one minute a day for the first 30 days, and then, and only then, no more that 2 minutes for the rest of the year! You know it makes sense. Welcome back!

Your suggestions regarding length of viewing have been noted. Although, I think I should only watch 30 seconds if there are certain presenters on, for example Pope Pete, Mikey Boi Mason, Sally Jacks, Poo Poo Howard, Sean, Genevieve... you get the general picture!

Good to see the return of Muttley!

I must say I watched the presentation of qvc's HP tsv and the guy who represents HP is a very good person to watch. Calm, seems genuine, knows his stuff and doesn't represent 32 different brands.

Good to see the return of Muttley!

I must say I watched the presentation of qvc's HP tsv and the guy who represents HP is a very good person to watch. Calm, seems genuine, knows his stuff and doesn't represent 32 different brands.

Many of the sales reps are better than the regular presenters on both QVC and Ideal World. QVC's "technology expert" for me is totally unwatchable since he's the smuggest person I've ever seen on any television anywhere at any time. Him and that disgusting creature Poo Poo Howard are the two presenters that cause me to change channels the fastest.

Latest posts

Back