Orders from Rocks & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tmlee1969

Registered Shopper
I placed an order on 01.10.14. Rang on 08.10.14 to see when it was due for dispatch and was informed it would not be this week. I asked to speak to a manager and she agreed to arrange for immediate dispatch. I received my order yesterday and my size n 1.72ct Emerald ring arrived as a size s brown coloured stone which I assume is some kind Topaz. Rang customer services and asked to speak to the manager and was told she was on another call. I asked if I could hold but was told I was tying up a line as she would ring me back. No phone call was received so I called back to be told she a in a meeting. I am returning the ring and will be requesting my money back. This is only the second time I have ordered from them and it will be the last. They do not care about customer service just shifting one off items that I have seen sold several times. I feel duped.

orders delay

I placed an order on 01.10.14. Rang on 08.10.14 to see when it was due for dispatch and was informed it would not be this week. I asked to speak to a manager and she agreed to arrange for immediate dispatch. I received my order yesterday and my size n 1.72ct Emerald ring arrived as a size s brown coloured stone which I assume is some kind Topaz. Rang customer services and asked to speak to the manager and was told she was on another call. I asked if I could hold but was told I was tying up a line as she would ring me back. No phone call was received so I called back to be told she a in a meeting. I am returning the ring and will be requesting my money back. This is only the second time I have ordered from them and it will be the last. They do not care about customer service just shifting one off items that I have seen sold several times. I feel duped.

I ordered a zultanite ring on the website on 27 Sept, the cash was taken from my bank on the 30th, 3 phone calls later I am still awaiting delivery of my purchase and am more than a little concerned. The response is always that the warehouse is overwhelmed with orders, which I find hard to believe, given that most items they are selling by phone order are one offs, and the website is looking pretty sparse! I have bought from them previously, with no problems, the damage they must be doing to their business if this is a regular situation, must be enormous, I hope I haven't made an expensive mistake. Can anyone throw any light on what is going on.

Demand to speak to a manager. I spoke to Serena and told her the wait was unacceptable and she got my order despatched immediately. I did point out that under the Distance Selling Regulations they should not have taken my money before the items were ready for dispatch. I hope you get your order and you get the items you ordered.

Rocks and Co clearance is a real lottery. I think I just got sent a huge emerald instead of a colour change sapphire.

Good to see Rocks and Co customer service back to top form, I received excellent service and aftercare.

Latest posts

Back