ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frankie - fab as usual

Jake's waltz I loved - so moody

I thought Tim made a good effort for a man of his age

Mark was as bad as Scott

Judy and Jenny - sorry - boooooring

Casualty lady - very good effort

Pixie just doesn't do it for me, she is very good but in a way she reminds me if Claire Sutton with her girly voice etc.

The rest were very average.

Whilst Donny was fairly critical his marking was all over the place. Once as a guest is enough for me.

I cannot believe Donny actually gave a 10!!!!

I loved Jake's Waltz and voted for him on the free voting system.

Frankie brilliant.

Pixie, she is elegant but not sure.

Judy, she really needs to go.

Jennifer not impressed.

I like Caroline a lot. Very nice Rhumba.

I keep forgetting about Simon until he suddenly appears to dance.

Casuality woman is good, she does have lovely arms as they keep pointing out.

Let's hope the dance off is fairer tonight.

Much as I love the show I get very annoyed when TGBP insist in keeping in the duds at the expense of others but then that is their privilege so I just grit my teeth and watch on!

I am probable on my own but imo SCD seem to have lost its magic, not all down to BF leaving but maybe down to cut backs and the unrealistic presenting duo. I watched five or six couples dance last night the rest I used the FF button. Frankie was my favourite last night....

I'm not sorry to see the back of BF, long past his sell by date IMO. Quite like Tess but I am surprised that I'm not 100% liking her as main presenter, maybe her strength lies in being a foil to someone else, but who? Can't have someone whose ego is bigger than the show (eg Barrowman or even Anton)

Love Claudia though, laughed at her underpants, I know she gets a bit silly at times but still miss her on TTT even though I've warmed to Zoe Ball.

Even though the younger ladies are very very good I think I'll route fior Jake as he hasn't had any previous training in dance. I know the others went to classes when they were younger but gee they are so young this could only be a couple of years ago!

Well, well, well.

Glad to see Tim not in dance off, loved Nats outfit, and thought he made a better effort than Alison's jive or the superman bloke. His Charleston wasn't any worse than Thoms considering he is twice his age.

Judy "wooden as a racquet " saved again - why?

Don't think Jenny stood much of a chance as it was a pretty woeful routine which even Frankie or Pixie couldnt have done much with.

Christina wasn't best pleased being in the dance off, but perhaps this will bring a reality check to Simon as he is a wee bit of a big head IMO. Not fussed on the Rumba and Christina looked like a pole dancer.

Rhumba is a really boring dance, its so slow that a snail would beat it in a race. But its classed as one of the core dances in pro competitions that is why they keep it in. I remember I used to watch Dancing With The Stars(US version which RTE used to transmit a week late), and was really surprised at their dances. They had the Charleston for one, it was like two years later we got that. They had the Lindy Hop and the Jive. More lifts than you could shake a stick at. Oh they are the ones who started the whole props thing, such as sitting on a beat etc.

Simon as I said, I keep forgetting he is completing until the Saturday night and he walks out.

I like Tess and Claudia, Tess handle the whole popcorn down the dress brilliantly. She could have ignored it or panicked but no calmly picked it out, which made it more funny.

Latest posts

Back