Hello!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynda,

I was just wondering if you'd tried streaming Rocks&co today?

This morning we altered the stream so we can give you viewers the choice of low or high bandwidth. The low bandwidth should increase the quality of your viewing if you've had problems before.

Any feedback would be great, just to let us know if this is working for you...

I am not being given a choice at all on Firefox, but it's not far behind the actual time at all at the mo. Will try again later tonight. :thanks:

I switched to Internet Explorer (hate IE it's so slow) and yes the choice is there, but the 'technical difficulties' message is showing again I will have a play later. I will never choose to watch on IE though. :scarper:

:eek:oops: Just tried Firefox again and now I am given the choice but it's gone tits up there too. Hope I'm not the one that broke it! :scarper:

Thanks for the reply, look forward to answers for my other queries when you have the time. :thanks:

Hi Sacha,

The chains are going on the web in a couple of weeks.

Regarding a bigger box...
Please call Customer Services (0845 194 9726) Weekdays 8am - 6pm, have your order number and item number at hand, and I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Many thanks again Ms Helper for your reply...goodness aren't we keeping you busy already! :mysmilie_691.gif:

I am still short of a box and would prefer to give my gift in a proper Rocks&Co box rather than using one from another channel with their logo on.

And yet another point......I had several items in my order and see that you don't produce separate COA cards and that the authenticity is just printed on the invoice. Each item has its own invoice - and the pendants came with two sheets :31: as the word pendant overlapped onto the second sheet. :31::31:

So the order came with a whole sheaf of paper, very bulky for filing etc. Could we not have the whole order printed on a single sheet and have separate small COA's a la GemsTV and RocksTV and TJC. Much much easier for storage. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum arent we keeping you busy already lol:1: im expecting my first delivery soon cant wait

So the order came with a whole sheaf of paper, very bulky for filing etc. Could we not have the whole order printed on a single sheet and have separate small COA's a la GemsTV and RocksTV and TJC. Much much easier for storage. Thank you.

Hello Helper (would it be possible to have a proper name to call you, even if it's an alias?! :))

Can I second Sacha's plea here? And please could the returns form not be on the back of the item details - if we return an item then all official record of it goes too, unless we photocopy it. We need a note of what we've returned so we can check our bank balances!

Lynda,

From Wednesday 22nd October, anyone with an item number can visit the ‘Historic Product Search’ (it will be at the bottom of every page under customer services) to access the ‘More Info’ details for any Rocks & Co. jewellery (regardless of whether it is in stock, if we have sold it, then it will be there forever). However, prices will not be included as they are on customers’ invoices.

Lynda,

From Wednesday 22nd October, anyone with an item number can visit the ‘Historic Product Search’ (it will be at the bottom of every page under customer services) to access the ‘More Info’ details for any Rocks & Co. jewellery (regardless of whether it is in stock, if we have sold it, then it will be there forever). However, prices will not be included as they are on customers’ invoices.

:thanks: Helpful One, I stupidly didn't get an item number just an order one for my phone order and I'm not even sure it's the right ring! Oh well, guess who'll be on the phone tomorrow getting the info so I can have an ogle at what I've got coming! :hyper:

Thanks again!

Hi R&C Helper
have you been reading the other theads? especially re the web problems. your presenters keep saying use the web if pos to take the heat off the phones, but then we have all these probs!
I won't keep shopping if the probs persist

Thanks Pol

problems with live streaming...

Hello All,

I'm so sorry for any problems with streaming the channel. We are trying to get it sorted so that everyone can view the channel online. This problem is only affecting some viewers' reception, so please let us know if the problem persists, your feedback is very helpful.

Hello All,

I'm so sorry for any problems with streaming the channel. We are trying to get it sorted so that everyone can view the channel online. This problem is only affecting some viewers' reception, so please let us know if the problem persists, your feedback is very helpful.

YAY! :clap:

The webstream is working great on firefox now the choice of streaming quality has gone!

It's still a bit distorted in that it's too wide so elongating everything sideways (what long fingers you have? all the better to poke you in the eye! mwahaha) and vertical ovals look round - or very long if twisted round, but the piccie at the side shows the real shape so I'm not too bothered, but hey ho, that may even be the way the computer chooses to show it. Oh and it's less that 10 secs behind at the mo too!

Thanks to the bods that changed it back :thanks:

I haven't had any problems at all. I'm using IE version 7 and Windows Vista Home Premium. Mind you when so many people were having problems when another channel changed their website I didn't have any problems whatsoever then either!
Must just be lucky.

I can now get streaming on IE7....I use XP....could only get it on firefox before,when they changed to the low/high option.

So much improved.........now if only things weren't so out of shape!!:54:

Latest posts

Back