More earrings!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I've just received 2 more pairs of earrings from Rocks...obsessed, moi?????

Having so far resisted the urge to jump on the hedgehog bandwagon, I "burst" at the weekend and ordered the amethyst hedgelet earrings. What a beautiful colour of amethyst! I may need to start a collection now...:54:

These next earrings are, quite simply, stunning. The topaz is such a vivid blue and the design is so elegant. These are now my second favourite pair of earrings .....well, the diamond studs have to come in first place! :1:

I'm not great at taking photographs of jewellery, so I'll just post the links.

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=RA770

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=AD878

Wow, they're lovely, I have the hedgelet earrings in garnet, and the dangly briolettes are gorgeous.

:doggie:

They are lovely Perdita, been admiring the hedgie ones myself, absolutely gorgeous briolettes too.

:1: love the briolette earrings might have to add to wish list... i sent my my hedgie earrings back today the blue topaz was very pale and they were huge for me ill have to look out for the round hedgy ones ...

:1: love the briolette earrings might have to add to wish list... i sent my my hedgie earrings back today the blue topaz was very pale and they were huge for me ill have to look out for the round hedgy ones ...
The hedgie earrings are too big for me too,but I have a couple of pairs of the flower design ones in garnet and peridot,not too big or heavy,just the right size.

Perdita.........I do like the hedgie earrings,just not on me,and you get a lot of earring for the money.However I have to say that the topaz ones are my faves here.....lovely and elegant and a super colour.

Enjoy wearing them:1:

Thanks everyone! The hedgie ones are a lot bigger than I was expecting but, as I got them for just £10, I'll have a change a change of style!

Mariek, I'm on the lookout for the round ones too...I think they are still fairly sizeable but not quite as huge!

I had requested the briolette ones and almost missed them! Rachael said she'd put them on in a particular hour and I asked her to make it nearer the end of the hour as I had to go for a short while. I came back (thank goodness I hadn't logged out) and they were in "going, going"! Luckily, I managed to sneak in right at the end!

I haven't seen the briolette earrings before Perdita and they are stunning. Love the hedgelet earrings. As you say, a lot of earring for the money.

The hedgie earrings are too big for me too,but I have a couple of pairs of the flower design ones in garnet and peridot,not too big or heavy,just the right size.

Same here! I have 3 pairs of each design, but the flower ones are the ones I'm wearing most - have the citrines in today, and also have garnet & peridot. They remind me of fruit gums :1: I emailed Sarah to ask if she would do some in yellow gold and she said she would look into it.
The hedgie ones are gorgeous, but too heavy for prolonged wear for me. I will probably give them away at Christmas. One of my colleagues has already more or less asked for the smokey quartz ones!

Lovely earrings! I have the amethyst hedgie ones and wear them a lot. The topaz ones are lovely too - haven't seen them on rocks!

Latest posts

Back