Wheres me delivery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
:D I am due a delivery today but it hasn't come, do any of you know what time DPD deliver until? they normally deliver to me before lunch but i've been in all day and nothing, am out for the most of next 2 days so am hoping it will come today :54:

Lady Darls, I've had Rocks deliveries from DPD right up until 7.30pm.... so there is yet time!
My delivery came today at lunchtime..... all super.......peridot bezel set bracelet to go with large peridot hedgehog ring....yummy.
Smokey quartz and tiger eye necklace, three strands, so dainty and pretty...... deep green quartz ring in yellow gold and a chunky somkey quartz and amethyst silver pendant...... love 'em!
Hope this passes a moment or two for you as you wait for your goodies to arrive!
Cheers,
M

Lady Darls, I've had Rocks deliveries from DPD right up until 7.30pm.... so there is yet time!
My delivery came today at lunchtime..... all super.......peridot bezel set bracelet to go with large peridot hedgehog ring....yummy.
Smokey quartz and tiger eye necklace, three strands, so dainty and pretty...... deep green quartz ring in yellow gold and a chunky somkey quartz and amethyst silver pendant...... love 'em!
Hope this passes a moment or two for you as you wait for your goodies to arrive!
Cheers,
M

no pics? :eek:

I think they deliver until 6pm Darls.

I usually get my delivery in the afternoon, but today it came in the late morning. ( I also got my first text message yesterday at 6.30pm to say I would receive a parcel the next day and giving me the option to reschedule delivery!)

:1: Mine can be anything up to 6.30pm , you start getting edgy and twitchy dont you Lol! tho mine came at 9am so was impressed... i had a multie gem bracelet sadly gone back so long ... hedgie bluetopaz earrings sadly gone back too pale , the peacock blue pearl scarf necklace lovely and will match a certain pair of earrings!! and a pair of mabe pearl and topaz earrings to match a pendant very pretty... What delights are you waiting for ? xx

By!! Katherine is a lady 'on the ball'. Aint she brilliant?

She just phoned me and told me its on the van so its coming sometime, woohoo!!

DPD come to my area twice a day, once in the morning which is anytime between 9 and 11.30 and then again in the afternoon which is usually between 1 and 2. I think only once have my deliveries been on the morning run.

:1: Mine can be anything up to 6.30pm , you start getting edgy and twitchy dont you Lol! tho mine came at 9am so was impressed... i had a multie gem bracelet sadly gone back so long ... hedgie bluetopaz earrings sadly gone back too pale , the peacock blue pearl scarf necklace lovely and will match a certain pair of earrings!! and a pair of mabe pearl and topaz earrings to match a pendant very pretty... What delights are you waiting for ? xx

WHERES YER PICS???? lol

Just one thing Marie, a lovely little pearl necklace, I cannot describe it.

Its a silver chain mainly with 3 strands of chain coming off it and a pearl on each strand, it has just a few pearls but is really different.

Do you think i'm having a 'reaction' to an evening delivery as opposed to a 'before lunch' one???? hahahaha OMG i'm an addict :D

OH is out tonight so am gonna sit and watch ALLLLLL night tonight lol

Sorry, don't know how to do pics on here! I'll try and work it out... then to find the camera, of course!!:54:

Hope you get the delivery soon Darls! I received a big delivery today as well. Pictures to follow...........I remember the necklace that you won Darls as I was bidding on it myself!

Aha! Light dawns... I have twigged how to load pix to an album, if not to include them in a post, so some shots (not very good, I 'm afraid) of just a few of y Rocks items can be seen in said album in my profile thingy wotsit!!
Enjoy!!

Aha! Light dawns... I have twigged how to load pix to an album, if not to include them in a post, so some shots (not very good, I 'm afraid) of just a few of y Rocks items can be seen in said album in my profile thingy wotsit!!
Enjoy!!

Oh lovely, will go and have a look.

by the way, its 6pm and still no delivery *sob *sob

Oh wow, they are just lovely Mathilda, some stunning, eyecatching necklaces there,

I might put my rocks purchases in an album on my profile, it keeps them all together then doesn't it?

I've done an album eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
OO BH you'd need a whole server to yourself just for yours :D :D

Hi Lady Darls have you got your dpd tracking number if so you can track it on there website I usually get my delivery about lunchtime but once was regular driver was off it was 7.30pm hope your order arrives soon:1:

Hi Lady Darls have you got your dpd tracking number if so you can track it on there website I usually get my delivery about lunchtime but once was regular driver was off it was 7.30pm hope your order arrives soon:1:

where would I get the tracking number from Panda?

Enjoy!!

Just fab Mathilda. You have been very busy! Keep up the good work.:)

Latest posts

Back