Wheres me delivery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey Darls, was just going to post that they come late here too, but just checked the time and they're never that late! I have that necklace btw and it's beautiful, was gonna post a pic, but don't want to make the wait worse for you :54: ;).

aw thanks ladies lol

Its not gonna come. I am a tad confused as Katherine told me its on the van for delivery today but before I got the call from Katherine I sent an email to rocks help asking if they had any idea and got a reply saying it wont be here till tomorrow, so i'm guessing DPD gave up for the day whether they had deliveries to do or not :31: :31: :31:

Last edited:
where would I get the tracking number from Panda?

Lady Darls if you email rocks help and ask for the tracking number of your order (parcel) think Rachael on live help now or on email (emailed her earlier and she replied) then go to the dpd website order tracking link, hope this helps.

Got the link here just add you parcel number after=

http://www.dpd.co.uk/service/tracking?parcel=

Hi Darls

I have the pearl necklace you're waiting for. It's well worth the wait. Let's hope the delivery man didn't take a fancy to it and take it home for himself! lol I'd say it's one of the nicest pearl necklaces I've bought from Rocks so far. The pearls are huge and great quality. The design is so unusual and sits really well around the neck. Hope it comes bright and early for you tomorrow.

Hi Darls

I have the pearl necklace you're waiting for. It's well worth the wait. Let's hope the delivery man didn't take a fancy to it and take it home for himself! lol I'd say it's one of the nicest pearl necklaces I've bought from Rocks so far. The pearls are huge and great quality. The design is so unusual and sits really well around the neck. Hope it comes bright and early for you tomorrow.

OOOOOOOOOO lovely, thanks Mel :D

aw bugger, but I have to go to the hair salon tomorrow gggrrrr bet he comes when i'm out, he better leave it next door or i'll be forced to hunt him down lol

Latest posts

Back