Welcome back Michelle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Lovely to see Michelle. Is this the beginning of CandC getting back to papercrafting without our having to pay out three figure sums for die cutting machines and dies? If you make lots of cards for charity you can't be faffing around layering up lots of pieces of card/paper however nice they are that have been cut with a die. If you made the cards they demonstrate they would take so long you would have to charge loads for them if you sell your cards and in my opinion a die cut flourish may enhance a card but to have one made entirely from die cuts as is usually shown on the Tonic shows is not really very appealing. The layman or laywoman like nice pictures and they are the ones who buy most of them. Welcome back Michelle and hope to see loads more of you and your card making.

Can I add another point about cards with all these layers. Having worked in a Royal Mail sorting office, I can assure you the card if posted, would be well and truly mangled if it went through a postal sorting machine. And that defeats the point in making such a card!

Can I add another point about cards with all these layers. Having worked in a Royal Mail sorting office, I can assure you the card if posted, would be well and truly mangled if it went through a postal sorting machine. And that defeats the point in making such a card!

Put it in a box! :mysmilie_14:

I was pleased to Michelle back on our screens. I did buy some of her own designed stamps many moons ago.

Latest posts

Back