Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Awful Caroline Lyndsay

I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.

› See More: Awful Caroline Lyndsay
      Likes VapidStoat, Elphaba liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
      I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.
      Never liked her on Bid either, her hair was always unkempt. What a mess.

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!
      Likes snaba, catwoman liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizzbuzz View Post
      Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!
      Sorry Lizzbuzz but I have to agree with the previous posts! It must be equally hard for all of the presenters to get excited and think of stuff to say but Caroline just spouts nonsense. Plus, I don't find her genuine at all - she constantly has a fake smile on her face and says she loves every item she shows
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

7.    Price Crash

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising