Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awful Caroline Lyndsay

I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.

Likes VapidStoat, Elphaba liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
      I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.
      Never liked her on Bid either, her hair was always unkempt. What a mess.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!
      Likes snaba, catwoman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizzbuzz View Post
      Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!
      Sorry Lizzbuzz but I have to agree with the previous posts! It must be equally hard for all of the presenters to get excited and think of stuff to say but Caroline just spouts nonsense. Plus, I don't find her genuine at all - she constantly has a fake smile on her face and says she loves every item she shows
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post