Awful Caroline Lyndsay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.

I thought Chloe Marshall was pretty bad but actually she's alright compared to Caroline Lyndsay. I don't think I've ever seen a more irritating person on televison. Her grating voice and the stupid things she kept saying: "Well done!" "quick quick quick" like she was talking to a dog! Then she said: "If you've got the heating on and your worried about the cost of it and it's really getting to you, get this ring!" Yeah right, Caroline! If your up to your ears in debt then buying your stupid ring is REALLY going to help isn't it? Stupid vapid cow. She is quite easily the worst person on TJC. I really hope I don't see her on screen any more.

Never liked her on Bid either, her hair was always unkempt. What a mess.

Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!

Why does everyone have a go at Caroline Lyndsay. She is a lovely genuine person...not a silly giggling 'girl' like some. I wouldn't find it easy trying to be excited over some of the rubbish sold on TJC...Would you? Could you make a better job of it?If you don't want to watch then I suggest you do something else with your life at 2 until 6 a.m.. Give her a break!

Sorry Lizzbuzz but I have to agree with the previous posts! It must be equally hard for all of the presenters to get excited and think of stuff to say but Caroline just spouts nonsense. Plus, I don't find her genuine at all - she constantly has a fake smile on her face and says she loves every item she shows

Latest posts

Back