Heart shaped Blue Diamond alert!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Angeline is just previewing a Blue heart shaped diamond.....2 carats....coming up at 4.30 pm.

Just a one -off she's saying, but nevertheless, one to drool over.
Will try and post link when it comes up.

Blimey that ring has been knocking about GemsTV for at least 18 months, possibly longer! It didn't sell last time. I think the comments from everybody were the same that time - shame about the price and setting!

What doesn't show in the product page photo is the fact that from above the shaping of the cuts to make the "v" of the heart is pretty basic.... not the work of the world's finest gem cutter , methinks! Shame, because the stone is a good size and the colour is pretty....a case of spoiling the ship for a ha'pworth of tar, as they said in ye olde sea-faring days!!
I have noticed this lack of subtlety in most of the heart cut gems I have seen on any and all of the shopping telly channels. It is perhaps my least favourite shape, though I know hearts are popular... I'd certainly want a better cut one if I were ever to succumb to a heart shaped gem!

Well whoever pays two and a half grand for that needs certifying. :YIKES: Ugly setting and the diamond accents are a complete joke, not even 1 fookin point. They're taking the pi$$ :rolleyes: :pPC:

Now say what you mean Sue and don't hold back!!! :D Gotta say that I totally agree lol

Mathilda - you're right, the cleave in the heart is almost square and pointy at the sides. I noticed it when it was on air once. This is a 1.51ct heart I bought from GemsTV many moons ago and the cut is great but I did have to look at a number to get one with proportions that made me smile!

DiamondBlue15ct_1.jpg

Now that's a heart Meesh!

The one on today, apart from a crappy setting - the less said about that the better, reminded me of Kryten the robot from Red Dwarf's head in conparison to a human one :hide:

kryten.jpg

:1: thats a stunner meesh ....i can look after it if you get bored with it ...:54:

Wow wow wow!! Stunning Meeshoo - the stone I mean not you although I'm sure you are too :Happy1:

Well whoever pays two and a half grand for that needs certifying. :YIKES: Ugly setting and the diamond accents are a complete joke, not even 1 fookin point. They're taking the pi$$ :rolleyes: :pPC:

I'll let you know what it's like then when I get it home, shall I? It was that 1 fookin point of diamond that swung it for me. :lol:

Hang on a sec, there are some men in white coats at the door. Hmmmm... I wonder what they want?

I'll let you know what it's like then when I get it home, shall I? It was that 1 fookin point of diamond that swung it for me. :lol:

Hang on a sec, there are some men in white coats at the door. Hmmmm... I wonder what they want?

I think it's a pretty ring Melusina, I know the white diamonds are tiny but the blue one makes up for it! I would give it a good home, no problem!:LOL

Now say what you mean Sue and don't hold back!!! :D Gotta say that I totally agree lol

Mathilda - you're right, the cleave in the heart is almost square and pointy at the sides. I noticed it when it was on air once. This is a 1.51ct heart I bought from GemsTV many moons ago and the cut is great but I did have to look at a number to get one with proportions that made me smile!

Yup, that's what I mean by a GOOD heat shape, Meeshoo... rounded and voluptuous..... love the Kryten comparison, Lynda! Very apt!!
M

I think it's a pretty ring Melusina, I know the white diamonds are tiny but the blue one makes up for it! I would give it a good home, no problem!:LOL

Awwww sweetheart you're so nice. I've just emailed you. I confess I was just teasing. It looked much nicer in the photo than on air. I actually thought it was a bit of coal. It was 'orrible.

I'm watching the some of the beautiful sparkly fiery coloured diamonds in the showcase on just now and remembered something else I meant to say about the heart, it may just have been my telly of course but it had no fire whatsoever coming from it :gasp:

And
at first sight I thought it was a London Blue Topaz :scarper:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back