The QVC/TKMaxx thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

They do a lovely almond shower gel and hand wash. The name begins with a M and it's in a brown bottle. It is Devine. I love my shower gels and must have a years worth plus stocked up

Likes MinxyKitten liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonk View Post
    They do a lovely almond shower gel and hand wash. The name begins with a M and it's in a brown bottle. It is Devine. I love my shower gels and must have a years worth plus stocked up
    I'm the same Sharon!

Look at this: http://www.tkmaxx.com/new-in-beauty/.../invt/42176018

These were selling for well over 40 on Q, I bought a black one. What a fab gift for 12.99!
    Thanks sharonk thanked for this post
    Likes goldie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've spotted leighton denny, nails inc, opi, emu, ultrasun, kipling, peckinsniff, elemis, strivectin, rodial, bare minerals, percy and reed, Ciate.

Thing is, the kipling bags include the ones designed for qvc like the sky blue monkey mania and in the tag in the bag they say qvc.

Spotted opi nordic minis, muppets duo, Mariah minis, Brazil minis and coca cola duo for 9.99 each! Kipking bags range from 24.99 to 39.99. I got the nariko kipking bag that was the TSV previously in monkey mania sky blue for 24.99! The emu boots are 79.99 for the high ones and 59.99 for the stinger lo old style but they also had second chance ones which were samples like the ones qvc demonstrate with for 29.99. Lots of leighton denny gift bags that have been in previous tsv's and they've also used some of the bags to mix and match their own polish collections for 29.99 for the big sets and 9.99 for the duos. Got the Ciate advent calendars too for 19.99. Didn't look at the price of the Elemis, bare minerals or anything. I keep hoping for the day I see WEN in there seeing it seems to be all ex qvc stuff.

They have lots on their website too. I don't go in TK Maxx alot,....... really I do like a bargain!

Post Thanks / Like

There were loads of bearpaw boots in my local last year. The usual nail varnishes from LD, Nails Inc. I've had a couple of Kipling handbags for 30 each. One a leather one and a canvas one. Noticed that the canvas one has a fabric defect though, which I didn't notice when I bought it. Also bought a nice day rucksack.

Post Thanks / Like

parks candles which are the lux end of candle lines. vegetable wax and fantastic blends of essential oils. tk max are selling some of thier black lable lines for 9.99 from 36. so if you are fed up with yankee tunnels lack of fragance and parrafin wax then try these out
    Likes Marina , Marzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve had some lovely leather bags from TKM and I`ve had their Osprey purses too. The last time I was in my local branch they had Osprey leather cosmetic bags in bright colours and boxed. Lovely gifts and I think they were around 12.99. a good price for real leather.
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Talking of purses they have some beautiful leather Dents gift boxes with a purse and a luggage tag. I can see me becoming quite addicted to this place!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I was given a 10 gift card when going into my local TKMaxx two weeks ago(no idea what the event was???), and bought a Parks candle with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish there was a branch in Ibiza!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just smelt the Parks Black Magic candle and I totally agree with you Boffy, it's beautiful!! I bought two Spiced Cider candles though as am in festive mood, but if it's there after xmas I will definitely buy it.

There was such a large selection there, all good fragrances and all sorts of prices. I think I am over Yankee to be honest. I was, rather naively, of the opinion that no other scented candle measured up to YC. I could kick myself for this as I hate being manipulated by advertising and public opinion! I will definitely be shopping in TK Maxx, Waitrose and anywhere else that has good products for my scented candles in future.