The QVC/TKMaxx thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Alexa Smith candles throw a fabulous scent and come in a lovely glass metallic bowl thing. They have three wicks so you don't have to burn them as long as Yankee, they don't give a black smoke when you blow them out either, or put it this way, mine didn't.

Hi ladies. If anyone sees the Ciate Haute House collection in TKMaxx and is happy to post to me, please let me know?! I will attach a pic here. It was £6.99. It's £20+ everywhere else. I have completely fallen in love with Can Can and Knee Highs, they only seem to be available in this kit :-(

Thank you!

ForumRunner_20141118_222513.jpg

MK you have really taken to TKM haven't you!

Just imagine the day you find your beloved LG bag there - it will be like Christmas all over again. Keep looking you just never know.

MK you have really taken to TKM haven't you!

Just imagine the day you find your beloved LG bag there - it will be like Christmas all over again. Keep looking you just never know.

I have! I love a good look there now, but never look at the clothes or bags - too higgedly piggedly!! Mind you, the beauty isn't much better. I would be shocked to see a LG bag there though!

Latest posts

Back