My Delivery again................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi peeps received another delivery today!!! Won't bore you with the links so here are some photos. All Gorgeous and all keepers. A big thanks to M4G for getting me the SQ and agate necklace xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Forgot to add I also had two money clips - amethyst and Iolite. Both lovely and am going to use it as book mark!!

They all look lovely on you BH. I have that silver sparkly pearl necklace (second pic) Wore it today infact. I wear it alot, love it. Also, nice to see you have the heart snadblasted rings, like I had. Mine is going back unfortunately....but nice to see you like them.

All keepers I assume??? lol

More lovelies BH, a couple i have also. I particularly like the mabe pearl and blue topaz? pendant! Enjoy:1:

I received that agate and smokey quartz necklace today myself - amongst other things - it's gorgeous isn't it? Much nicer in real life than on photos. I've also got that long turquoise bead necklace you have there.
You have some beautiful choices BH :1: I particularly love that Mabe pearl pendant, it's so much bigger than it looked on the website.

so THATS why they never turned up with mine........they had 3 vans out delivering YOURS :D

All lovely as usual BH, I particularly like the blue topaz and pearl pendant.

lovely haul you got there bargainhunter
I had the pearl necklace delivered today i like it because you can decide the length
you want to wear it, i also have a mabe pearl necklace a bit different from yours mine has a garnet pearl and amethyst but the same kind of thing i love them.
the rest is all lovely glad your happy with them all

Silly me.....you already said they were all keepers!!!

Love that bracelet...what stone is it??

White topaz VG. I have tiny wrists and its perfect. The white topaz are very sparkly! On the look out for other gem stones in this design.

More lovelies BH, a couple i have also. I particularly like the mabe pearl and blue topaz? pendant! Enjoy:1:

I think that was the bargain of my lot! I got it for just £7!! Its much bigger IRL compared to the picture on rocks. matches with my mabe pearl ring.

I received that agate and smokey quartz necklace today myself - amongst other things - it's gorgeous isn't it? Much nicer in real life than on photos. I've also got that long turquoise bead necklace you have there.
You have some beautiful choices BH :1: I particularly love that Mabe pearl pendant, it's so much bigger than it looked on the website.

Don't keep us in suspense!! What did you get today?

Everything you get looks fab on you.....grrrrr lol

Enjoy them all:1:

Thanks Sp :D

Last edited:
so THATS why they never turned up with mine........they had 3 vans out delivering YOURS :D

All lovely as usual BH, I particularly like the blue topaz and pearl pendant.
:33: Fingers cross you receive your necklace tomorrow Darls!

lovely haul you got there bargainhunter
I had the pearl necklace delivered today i like it because you can decide the length
you want to wear it, i also have a mabe pearl necklace a bit different from yours mine has a garnet pearl and amethyst but the same kind of thing i love them.
the rest is all lovely glad your happy with them all

Haven't seen that one before! I agree the pearl necklace is a great ever day wear.

oooo they look lovely - I'm getting the SQ and agate necklace & bacelet - but I'll need to extend the necklace though!!!

I also love the pearl & the blue pendant, but then the other pearl one with the sparkely silver looks soo lovely & long on you, but then everything does!!!

Last edited:
Awww, you're very welcome, BH got me a necklace I was after, so fair's fair. What a fabulous haul.

:doggie:

I have the ladies version too SCW, and the citrine is lovely and clear.

:doggie:

:1: :1: lovely collection they all look stunning on you enjoy them all... i have the mabe and sky blue pendant its one of my faves ,managed to get earrings delivered yesterday...we are all so sparkly we wont need xmas lights this year we can all strike a pose in the corner wearing all our bling !!!!!

Lots of fab goodies, BH! I got the amazonite necklace in the speed auction too. I assume the disks are the amazonite while the beads are turquoise. Are all your disks blue? I've got all blue ones, except 1 which has lots of brown in it. Love your stuff!

How lovely BH, another bargain busting haul!
Have to say the blue topaz and pearl pendant looks nicer on you than it did on the web - and I kind of fancied it there!!! One for the list methinks...
Glad you like the long pearly one too, it's fantastic - I wrap mine around my neck twice!
The little bracelet is very pretty, I nearly went for a garnet one the other day but managed to resist, may just have to indulge myself soon haha.
And I have to say that huge sq pendant looks amazing on you, I so wish it was a garnet or topaz or something, I just can't bring myself to buy brown jewellery!
Enjoy your haul hun,
Anne
xxxx

You certainly know how to shop BH (where's that respect smilie?). What a great collection of goodies. I especially like your long pearl necklace. I meant to bid on one the other night, then got distracted by something and missed the auction - pah!

Do you mind me asking what is the ring on your middle finger in the second picture? It's beautiful.

Latest posts

Back