Beauty Bash January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopefully the Daily Mail will do there joint Beauty Bash with QVC it was a way for people to buy tickets and go.

They are going to be selling tickets in December for the event.

Congratulations to anyone who received an invite.

OK, so I got an invite too today. Annoyingly I got the morning slot on Wed 21st. Not complaining, as I'm lucky enough to get invited, but last year I went to a morning slot, arrived at around 10.30pm and couldn't get ANY treatments I wanted as they were completely booked up. I never had this problem a few years ago on the afternoon slot. In the invite letter it did say that tickets will be available to purchase on their website in December. Not sure if they're combining it with YOU magazine this year.

Wonder if an invite will be waiting for me when I get back from holiday next week?
Doubt it very much, as can't remember the last beauty I bought from QVC. Still I'd like to meet Keeley as I'm in her homeland as I write and very nice it is too!

OK, so I got an invite too today. Annoyingly I got the morning slot on Wed 21st. Not complaining, as I'm lucky enough to get invited, but last year I went to a morning slot, arrived at around 10.30pm and couldn't get ANY treatments I wanted as they were completely booked up. I never had this problem a few years ago on the afternoon slot. In the invite letter it did say that tickets will be available to purchase on their website in December. Not sure if they're combining it with YOU magazine this year.

I think your very lucky to have gone so many times , there will be people on Q fb over the next few weeks complaining they have never had an invite.

I think Qvc need to re-evaluate how these events are organised, surely everyone should get a chance to go once and then if people want to go again they should have to buy a ticket.

My letter box was empty today but I don't mind buying a ticket it was only £15 last year and well worth it.
If I had an invite from Q I would buy a ticket in addition to the invite and go again as I didn't see everything last time.
I have to say that I only tried one item from the beauty bag in the whole year.

I got an invite too. Came back from work after being stuck in traffic for over an hour to see the letter. Hurray! Last year I bought a ticket and it was the best £15 I spent (well, my hubby spent, as in a panic to buy tickets, couldn't find my purse!). Very excited to be invited and right now the fireworks going off for November 5th match how I am feeling. The only problem now is who to take with me, my 19 year old niece who is a beauty blogger, my sister who would like it but might be too shy to chat to any of the brands or my cousin who has a baby that never stops crying, so could probably do with a gorgeous day out. Decisions, decisions.
Everyone who got an invite, don't forget to RSVP via the telephone number. My slot is for Wednesday 25th a.m.

Congratulations to everyone who has received an invite. I'm sure mine must still be in the post lol. I hope l'll be able to buy a ticket again this year. A friend has received her invite and the letter said that although treatments will be available there will be no samples available at the stands but a goody bag. The first time l went they did it this way too

Hello Q I presume my invite is in the post after all the £££££ I have spent with You :wonder::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_478:

I've got an invite too. Do many of you go with your OH's or do you always take a girlfriend?

My other half would have absolutely no interest & my Mum watches QVC and uses the beauty brands like me. So it was a non brainer for me, I had to go with my Mum.

I took my partner. He wasn't as into it as me but he enjoyed it and liked spotting various Q "faces." Neither my mum nor any friends would have particularly appreciated it.

I'm new here, but I'm pleased to say I received an invitation today. I am very much looking forward to going.

I'm very upset but Q have missed a trick here. I haven't bought any of their beauty products for yonks, so I'm exactly the sort of person who should be brought back into the fold. Or rather, in my case, invited for a free lunch.
:mysmilie_512:

Pleased for everyone who has got a ticket. Nothing for me but have been before and thoroughly enjoyed. I shall happily buy tickets when they go on sale. I had a facial, nails done, my hair done and a full make over! Well worth it!

Latest posts

Back