Beauty Bash January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was given a Prai product too but I was chatting with the lady for a while and mentioned which products I had or hadn't used. I hope they won't get slapped wrists for it. I imagine Kathy made an executive decision to give products to genuine customers even if they weren't allowed to openly hand them out to everyone. It was a similar senario with the brand where DD and I were treated like shoplifters; we'd been discussing the brand for quite a while and both my teenager and I (50+) had had brilliant results with the product which was impressive given our v different skintypes. DD's results were so good her brother asked if he could use it too (stands back in amazement!). We weren't even schmoozing to wangle a freebie. And the brand rep was nearly as embarrassed as we were when the lady told us to step away from the products.

When the format of the January event changed the name changed from NYNY to BB. This year's BB was significantly different from the one last year so maybe they should have made that clearer. Maybe if they'd kept the goody bag (which is controlled by QVC) as generous as previous years I'd have felt better, but the cumulative factors of the stingy goody bag, the lack of samples and the withdrawl of the raffle really took the edge off for me.

exactly. i wont go because the goodwill was just not there. qvc were just tooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo mean. i dont even use much beauty as it makes me less beautifull. soapsmith is a lovely range and new to qvc so sampling should have been a priority. the light refreshments were too light/mean

I don't do FB but get curious when people say what was posted on there. So I went on it today to have a peek and thought this was useful

Anyone who loves the Flora Mare range , there is going to be a TSV on 6th March and it will include 100mls day & night cream, 30 mls eye cream, a serum and 15mls of the wrinkle filler. Price will be around £35.

I have also posted on this TSV on here but didn't know the date and the price

Don't like using FB it's so user unfriendly

Did anyone hear when the next ABC Tsv may be? I know there are only usually a couple a year, am tempted with the two bodywashes that are a "special price" today but if there is a tsv due soon I will resist, many thanks

Did anyone hear when the next ABC Tsv may be? I know there are only usually a couple a year, am tempted with the two bodywashes that are a "special price" today but if there is a tsv due soon I will resist, many thanks

I'd like to know this, too!

Rubbing my hands together with glee; I've just had an email with a questionnaire to complete about the BB! Allegedly anonymous, so brace yourselves QVC I've a lot to get off my chest!

Did one of you peeps post an empty paper bag on FB saying "Goody Bag"? lmao

Yeah was me , As i was sick to death of the moaning about the Goody bags, I mean Qvc didnt force people to go did they lol It seems the people moaning are the ones that go every year which IMO is unfair, I can understand the people going for the first time and paying £20 for there ticket to be a little disappointed but from what i read its the people that go every year that were complaining, Surely if you had any treatment at the BB it was worth going, I dont think you could go anywhere in London and have a Facial , Make-up done or hair styled for free? ( or even £20 for the ones that paid).

i think its qvc's attitude that was wrong. tbh i dont use the skincare my face would look like pizza. but for those that want to try things out qvc should not have bulllied the vendors for giving out samples. i wont go next year and those that are not happy should just boycott the event. it would die a death

My friends and l had a brilliant time. Yes goody bags not as large but when l counted up the RRP of the items l received it was over a £100. I do think it was petty of Q re the samples though. We have decided that if tickets are for sale again next year we will buying. We travel to London, stay over night, do some shopping, have a meal and some cocktails, go to the BB then travel home knackered but very happy.

Latest posts

Back