Brilliant CS from Katherine (again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Siren

Oh yes indeedy
This could get complicated lol

I was browsing CR last Friday and noticed that some of their loose gemstone were incredibly priced, £1 and £2 each. I figured they'd be fab with some cufflinks for FIL for Xmas so emailed CS to get some on. Katherine got back to me saying Barry would have some for me later, they did and I won. I immediately got onto Katherine to get the gems added to my order.

In the meantime someone in chat said that they had also tried to order some of the loose gems through CR but the price of the gems had shot back up. It got a bit chaotic for Katherine in chat so I dropped her an email instead. She said that Rocks would honour the price of the gems but the ones that were super prices wouldn't fit the cufflinks, the cut was too deep. So another email back, letting them know that if they wouldn't fit, it didn't matter about the gems. There was no point in them selling something at a loss when it wasn't needed. Anyway, lol Katherine got back to me again saying I could have the gems that would fit the cufflinks for the price I saw the others at!
They arrived yesterday. Amethyst cufflinks with a pair of smokey quartz and a pair of citrine stones for the grand price of £22.

I'm thrilled, fabulous service again

That's great news Siren. I have to say, that I haven't had any real 'problems', just a couple of hiccups, but all the customer service team at Rocks deal with things so quickly and efficiently, that it really is no worry, no stress shopping.

:doggie:

Katherine is fantastic!!! She is so helpful and works very hard to get problems sorted out. I had a couple of issues recently and she got it all sorted for me. :clap:

This could get complicated lol

I was browsing CR last Friday and noticed that some of their loose gemstone were incredibly priced, £1 and £2 each. I figured they'd be fab with some cufflinks for FIL for Xmas so emailed CS to get some on. Katherine got back to me saying Barry would have some for me later, they did and I won. I immediately got onto Katherine to get the gems added to my order.

In the meantime someone in chat said that they had also tried to order some of the loose gems through CR but the price of the gems had shot back up. It got a bit chaotic for Katherine in chat so I dropped her an email instead. She said that Rocks would honour the price of the gems but the ones that were super prices wouldn't fit the cufflinks, the cut was too deep. So another email back, letting them know that if they wouldn't fit, it didn't matter about the gems. There was no point in them selling something at a loss when it wasn't needed. Anyway, lol Katherine got back to me again saying I could have the gems that would fit the cufflinks for the price I saw the others at!
They arrived yesterday. Amethyst cufflinks with a pair of smokey quartz and a pair of citrine stones for the grand price of £22.

I'm thrilled, fabulous service again

Same happened to me siren. I added them to the basket thinking they would fit the money clip! Katherine said she would honour the price but when she said these gems would not fit the money clip I said don't worry as I would not want the loose gems for any other reason! Shame she did not offer me the gems that would fit the money clip for the error price!! Mind you I was talking to her on live help! E-mail might have been better.

Enjoy the cufflinks. They look fab. on screen - Shame my OH does not wear any!!!!

Katherine always goes the extra yard to help people out. She's absolutely smashing!

She helped me out with a couple of queries last week and we nattered on the phone for a bit. Always a pleasure chatting to her and she's immensely patient when I start faffing around about various items! She's a superstar :D

:64:

Katherines a darling and nothing is a bother to her. I think she's great, and have had a couple of nice chats with her myself.

Latest posts

Back