James Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Has James appeared anywhere on telly land or has he got tired of selling crap again? Would love to see him on The Apprentice. Lord Sugar would wipe the floor with him!

I haven't seen him pop up anywhere, however... I did see Mr Peter Howard Sherlock on QVC on Saturday night.

Haven't seen him but was surprised to see Peter Sherlock representing Lalique on QVC today. Looks well.

Thought James might have ended up on Gems TV. But maybe unlikely after making offensive comments about "selling crap". That was a silly thing to do wasn't it. Have seen Marina, Andrea and Caroline on TJC. Wonder what happened to Dirty Peter's Monday sidekick Elisha. And Price Drops Far Mani and Steve MacDonald. Not forgettong the legend that is Guy Keane!

I think the problem is that we now have too many ex presenters and not enough operating shopping channels meaning many of those ex bid tv presenters now have nowhere to go. As you may have seen him Steve MacDonald is now flogging Hoovers and James Russell now probably works for MacDonalds!

I think the problem is that we now have too many ex presenters and not enough operating shopping channels meaning many of those ex bid tv presenters now have nowhere to go.

Their ex-employer is now looking for presenters and I also hear that The Outlet Channel are currently looking for one or more good presenters too.

The Bid Shopping channels went for a reason, and that is partly because they became an employer of Butlins style presenters. If Bid was still on today, Harry Hill wouldn't look out of place on the Channel. Now there's an idea for ITV!

Latest posts

Back