Coloured Rocks site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Hi all, sorry if this has been posted already! Just had a look on the Coloured Rocks site and there is lots there. Lots of the old stuff that we have been seeing on RocksTV (many at reduced prices - I bought pearls before Rocks at £39 and now they're £24) and a fair load of new stuff - that doesn't have pictures yet and no ring sizes. Apatite, loads of pearls, kyanite, blue diamonds...yum! :32:

Cheers concordia. They must have just loaded the new stuff as I was browsing the site this morning. I noticed one piece I'm interested in has been reduced by quite a lot. I must be good, I must be good, ...:54:

Cheers concordia. They must have just loaded the new stuff as I was browsing the site this morning. I noticed one piece I'm interested in has been reduced by quite a lot. I must be good, I must be good, ...:54:

......why? :54:

I wonder why this has been done? Are Rocks not making enough profit via web auctions or are they showing us the prices they would like to achieve so we might make bids close to that? Either way i've just seen my 2 diamond rigs on the web for double the price i paid for them:1:

I was browsing just after you posted this thread and saw about 4 marcasite watches disappear before my very eyes!
Interesting to see some of the comparative recommended prices there, was very surprised to see my onyx & marcasite necklace has a rrp much higher than the blue topaz heart marcasite one I've been coveting - as the topaz always goes for much higher at auction than the onyx one does!

Latest posts

Back