Watched for the first and last time.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
As I have started making jewellery I thought I would see what techniques I could pick up from this channel. All I saw was a very unprofessional presenter gabbling on talking to herself or to the side as thought she was sharing a joke with someone on the studio floor, what a load of rubbish. I know they are there to sell things but she just went on and on for ages until I gave up as I couldn't stand it any longer.

Rachel Norris and Vicky are very good together.

As I have started making jewellery I thought I would see what techniques I could pick up from this channel. All I saw was a very unprofessional presenter gabbling on talking to herself or to the side as thought she was sharing a joke with someone on the studio floor, what a load of rubbish. I know they are there to sell things but she just went on and on for ages until I gave up as I couldn't stand it any longer.

What a shame, and I know just how you feel!

Rachel Norris has some work in Victoria and Albert Museum she has won awards and is worth a view.

Jenny, Vicki, Lucy are reasonable presenters.

Have another look because I have learnt a few things on there.

If you aren't limited to freeview, or don't mind watching online, I would suggest watching the afternoon show. It's a more in depth look into techniques with less emphasis on the selling. & of course it depends on the presenter. Some I like, some I don't! Also check out their youtube channel & search for what you are interested in learning about. That way you can get to what you want to know about & then decide if you can put up with that presenter! lol I wish they had individual mute buttons ;-)

Liking Jewellery Maker a lot more.

If you aren't limited to freeview, or don't mind watching online, I would suggest watching the afternoon show. It's a more in depth look into techniques with less emphasis on the selling. & of course it depends on the presenter. Some I like, some I don't! Also check out their youtube channel & search for what you are interested in learning about. That way you can get to what you want to know about & then decide if you can put up with that presenter! lol I wish they had individual mute buttons ;-)

3 or 4 new presenters are appearing now daily, and I am not turned off at all, professional sensible no mania displays or pulling faces at us!
They are entertaining and good at their job. Lucy should be back soon, I like her also.
Good Luck to you all

sadly dont like lucy BUT doesnt do for us to like all the same people / things etc....... beccy was in my top 3 BUT her keep repeating realistically is driving me insane, that said im disabled & JM has given me a new hobby as ive enough paper/ cardstock to set up a shop :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back