Coloured Rocks offer 5% discount to ShoppingTelly.com readers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sad bint that I am I stay up every night to see if there's anything I might want to bid on before I expect to be home from work so was surprised to see there are no lots showing so far tonight.

Perhaps some kind soul can post details of the announcement on here for those who aren't able to watch at 5pm. Hope the changes aren't too drastic....I hate changes lol

The lack of auction lots on the site makes the whole business a lot more intriguing. I'll be checking back at regular intervals throughout the day, even though I don't expect to see any info until 5.00pm. That makes me sad too Janey, you are not alone. :)

I would imagine most of us will still be at work, or on the way home from work, (or taking kids to ballet/trombone/drama/Brownies whatever) at 5pm - so it's hardly the right time to be making an important announcement. Just my opinion.

Is this discount just for the fixed price items?? not the auction items?

On eof the customer service people didn't know anything about this discount :5:

Hiya valley girl the discount is only for the coloured rocks fixed items not the falling auction :17:asked in help today

Oh really?? Well that would certainly encourage me to spend 1000s. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back