kama charm bracelet/necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
Hi

I am thinkling to buy a pandora style bracelet as a prezzie. I have been looking on Ebay, they have 925 SS bracelets for around £25.
Rocks is selling similar bracelets/necklaces (around £14), and wonder if anybody has bought them and if the clasp is nice. The clasp is quite different from a pandora style bracelet.
Strangely, on rocks a bracelet with charms sells for £45 and the necklace for £27??:BLING:

they did indeed, they were quite popular.

do they still auction them tia? would consider making a purchase from rocks if i saw the kama bracelet up for auction,I have a pandora bracelet, would consider a rocks one for my daughter.

:1: hi i have the necklace and bracelet and its a fave with me, i love the colours in the charms if that helps ...

:1: hi i have the necklace and bracelet and its a fave with me, i love the colours in the charms if that helps ...

thanks, do you know if they will be auctioning any again soon? my daughters 12 so i don't want to buy a pandora one for her as she'll not appreciate the quality so was thinking a rocks one would be a nice idea for her.

I have two genuine Pandora bracelets, and ordered a Kama one for the charms - the Kama ones in no way compare to the quality of Pandora - IMO they are too white in colour, poorly made and finished off, and the silver chain looks cheap.

I have mixed up the charms amongst my Pandora ones, and put the chain to the back of my jewellery roll.

This is just my opinion mind!

I have two genuine Pandora bracelets, and ordered a Kama one for the charms - the Kama ones in no way compare to the quality of Pandora - IMO they are too white in colour, poorly made and finished off, and the silver chain looks cheap.

I have mixed up the charms amongst my Pandora ones, and put the chain to the back of my jewellery roll.

This is just my opinion mind!

Hi, thanks for that topcat, i didn't imagine the rocks ones would be anywhere near the quality of the pandora bracelets, but its good to know for sure. What about the rocks charms? do they compare at all or are they also poor imitations?

Hi, thanks for that topcat, i didn't imagine the rocks ones would be anywhere near the quality of the pandora bracelets, but its good to know for sure. What about the rocks charms? do they compare at all or are they also poor imitations?

The charms are very poor imitations, IMO... and as I gather more Pandora charms, the Rocks ones will be replaced!

The charms are very poor imitations, IMO... and as I gather more Pandora charms, the Rocks ones will be replaced!

thanks topcat, think i'll look on ebay for a bargain priced pandora one for my daughter, or maybe opt for the lobster clasp pandora one for her.

I bought one Kama charm from Coloured Rocks - one with spinels all around it - to put on a Trollbead bracelet. I didn't get the colourway I thought I was buying, but I decided to keep it anyway as the stones were very pretty. I didn't put it straight on my bracelet, and I'm glad I didn't because when I showed it to my sister a little while later, she spotted (so much more observant than I am!) that the inside of the bead was very poorly finished - there was a lot of rough - in fact quite sharp - silver that would've scratched the silver of the bracelet. Fortunately I have some files and bead reamers and can work on the inside of the charm to smooth it down. Because it was from CR, it was nowhere near as cheap as some of them that went on Rocks TV and for the price I paid, I expected better workmanship. It wasn't worth sending back and forth to sort out, as I could do it myself. The bead itself is, as I said, very pretty, but if you do buy any, check out the insides to make sure they're smooth :)

I bought one Kama charm from Coloured Rocks - one with spinels all around it - to put on a Trollbead bracelet. I didn't get the colourway I thought I was buying, but I decided to keep it anyway as the stones were very pretty. I didn't put it straight on my bracelet, and I'm glad I didn't because when I showed it to my sister a little while later, she spotted (so much more observant than I am!) that the inside of the bead was very poorly finished - there was a lot of rough - in fact quite sharp - silver that would've scratched the silver of the bracelet. Fortunately I have some files and bead reamers and can work on the inside of the charm to smooth it down. Because it was from CR, it was nowhere near as cheap as some of them that went on Rocks TV and for the price I paid, I expected better workmanship. It wasn't worth sending back and forth to sort out, as I could do it myself. The bead itself is, as I said, very pretty, but if you do buy any, check out the insides to make sure they're smooth :)

thanks for that info pimms, i am very glad i read your post as was looking at the rocks charms. Think i will stick to the pandora charms as i know they are high quality.

I've now bagged a necklace this evening so will await it with interest.
Unfortunately I lost the bracelet I'd had in my basket - it disappeared during the migration to the new format website!

well wipe me down with a damp edition of the Radio Times (other magazines are available...) but my missing items have magically reappeared in my basket. I logged in from work today and voila! Have checked out to be on safe side... :54::54:

my thanks to whichever fairy godmother waved his/her wand lol

:18: lol sammi my basket has been like the hokey kokey since yesterday ..items in items out ..in...out and one that appeared from the very first week i brought at their very first week in business !!!!baffled but hey persaverance and hope i get what i order when delivered,on writing this another dissapearance!!!i put a loose stone in and not there now ..oh well so long as my birthday pressie comes monday ill be ok:59:

I do agree that the Kama charms aren't such good quality as the Pandora - but I really like mine!

I do want to have the up-to-the minute style bracelet, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on what might, in the long run, turn out to be just a passing trend.

I also like the fact that the Kama charms have real gemstones, I don't think the Pandora bracelets do (although please put me right if I'm wrong about that)

At the moment my Kama bracelet is still a bit too shiny though, I would have liked a darker silver or oxidised finish. Wearing it all the time should sort that one out.......

I do agree that the Kama charms aren't such good quality as the Pandora - but I really like mine!

I do want to have the up-to-the minute style bracelet, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on what might, in the long run, turn out to be just a passing trend.

I also like the fact that the Kama charms have real gemstones, I don't think the Pandora bracelets do (although please put me right if I'm wrong about that)

At the moment my Kama bracelet is still a bit too shiny though, I would have liked a darker silver or oxidised finish. Wearing it all the time should sort that one out.......

I don't think pandora charms will be a passing trend as they a good quality charm bracelet always looks good. Some of pandoras charms are genuine gemstones, some are not i think.

Latest posts

Back