kama charm bracelet/necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do agree that the Kama charms aren't such good quality as the Pandora - but I really like mine!

I also like the fact that the Kama charms have real gemstones, I don't think the Pandora bracelets do (although please put me right if I'm wrong about that)

Pandora do have gemstone set charms (I have ones with amethysts and aquamarines in) - they are more expensive though...

Hubby got me two Pandora enamel charms for my birthday - they are gorgeous! Pandora also do gold charms with diamonds, but are out of my price range!!!

Pandora do have gemstone set charms (I have ones with amethysts and aquamarines in) - they are more expensive though...

Hubby got me two Pandora enamel charms for my birthday - they are gorgeous! Pandora also do gold charms with diamonds, but are out of my price range!!!

gold and diamonds???? Rocks are you reading this?????

Why do you think that?

because their silver kama bracelet is alot lower quality compared to the genuine pandora ones, so i don't doubt that if rocks did a gold version as pandora do, that do would be poor quality.

I think Glinda should refrain from commenting as she has not experienced purchasing anything from Rock.tv.

But i know people who have, have seen rockstv jewellery and have read threads on here. I am basing my comments on the kama bracelets etc on the comments on this forum i have read.

I love the pandora enamel charms topcat, they are beautiful.

Latest posts

Back