Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has this come back yet?

Got Virgin now and not cable. I notice the website is under construction again and wondered what was happening with the channel please?

Thanks

PJ x
      Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

its there on SKY showing pre recorded shows.Dont watch it alot so dont know if its live anytime.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

It is only live in the morning from 9am for the SnatchIt live auctions and other than that it is pre-recorded.

Steve was pushing EqualWorld like crazy on Gems the other night, and even started selling the Sarah Bennett fragrances on Gems and asked for the EqualWorld website to be shown on the screen behind him. He kept mentioning the channel and the website. In that broadcast they sold around 500 Sarah Bennett items in aid of EqualWorld, which I think would have resulted in an income of around 10,000 (I cant remember exactly) but the trouble is they're not telling us exactly how much of that money is 'profit' and I feel the customer has a right to know that as they keep saying that it is the 'profit' which goes into the EqualWorld foundation. That is the flaw with the channel, or one of the flaws, I think they should perhaps tell the viewer and customer how much as a percentage per item goes to the foundation, rather than using the phrase profit as to me that is as bad as Ideal World saying 70% of the stock has now gone, but that is 70% of what as they never tell us how many items were available in the first place.
      Thanks shropshire lass thanked for this post
      Likes Ballerina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

BID TV presenter selling BID TV products in a BID TV way and using the vague hint of a charity donation to motivate buyers?

How is this channel not getting slaughtered by the members of this forum?

Post Thanks / Like

No one watches it.

Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
      No one watches it.
      LOL Was just going to say that as well!

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

That will be it then lol