why I would never buy from gems tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've bought quite a bit from Gems and have to say the quality is brilliant. The diamond rings I've bought have been lovely, the white diamonds clear and very noticeable, the coloured diamonds (green) which is my favourite at the moment are lovely, and had plenty of possitive comments from people about them.

All the gemstones are very good quality, so much better than Q's, I was shocked when I saw the price Q were asking for a eek Tanzanite, I paid so much less for a genuine AAA, from Gems.

I've used the lower price guarantee once and it was very quick the money was in my account almost immediately.

Before I get accused of working for Gems I don't, just a very happy customer.

I should also add the postage if set at 2.95 a day no matter how much you order.

Last edited:
Some of the gems do look lovely on screen.Sometimes I feel very tempted but I always worry its too good to be true.But I must say if the gems were all rubbish the channel would go out if business.The only jewellery I've bought from a shopping channel is silver.

Some of the gems do look lovely on screen.Sometimes I feel very tempted but I always worry its too good to be true.But I must say if the gems were all rubbish the channel would go out if business.The only jewellery I've bought from a shopping channel is silver.

You should give it a go, especially when they do what they like to call introduce you to the channel price. My first purchase was a pink topaz in silver, 2 good size stones and an unusual design in silver work. It cost £10 with 2.95 p&p. Lovely ring and pink's supposed to be the colour for summer this year. All the jewellery I've bought is silver apart from the Tanzanite.

I have bought gold, silver, gold plated and rodium plated. All sorts of gemstones. They are good quality. What I like is that the box fits through your letter box, unlike Q boxes sometimes. If you don't like them send them back in the same box for large letter second class 74p! I have bought far too many but I love them. Quite addicted.:mysmilie_47:

I have bought gold, silver, gold plated and rodium plated. All sorts of gemstones. They are good quality. What I like is that the box fits through your letter box, unlike Q boxes sometimes. If you don't like them send them back in the same box for large letter second class 74p! I have bought far too many but I love them. Quite addicted.:mysmilie_47:

It is addictive is't it. I only discovered Gems TV in January and bought so much already. I don't drink or smoke so it's my little treat. My only gripe is I wish they would give width and length measurements of the rings, I bought a green crackle quartz ring lovely but feels a bit big between my fingers.

I have just rediscovered Gems after reading this post and so far have spent far to much but I have got some lovely pieces including several Opal rings which I love and where half the price of those I could find on the Q web site.
I also only paid £2.95 for delivery of 5 items so I made a massive saving there as well.
I have just had a quick look in clearance on the Q website and found 2 rings I liked the look of but when I added the £7.90 postage on to the price it made them not quite the bargain they seemed at first glance, in my opinion Gems can't be beaten on price or quality and their customer service is excellent as well.

It is addictive is't it. I only discovered Gems TV in January and bought so much already. I don't drink or smoke so it's my little treat. My only gripe is I wish they would give width and length measurements of the rings, I bought a green crackle quartz ring lovely but feels a bit big between my fingers.

They do give those specifics. If you watch them on line, but not the video, its in the description drop down box

I bought a few pieces from Gems a couple of years ago and found some of it was extremely poor quality, clasps dropped off, stones fell out etc. However, on one occasion an item was not received. I had to wait for ages for any sort of investigation to be carried out and in the end Gems refused to replace the item or refund my money. Fortunately, it was only a few pounds but I would never buy from them again.

That's a shame. I bought a 100 slot ring box off Amazon and its now full! I only had one ring where a stone fell out and got a refund. I have had to buy a second ring box as its getting a bit crowded in the first one. Mmmmmmm does that mean I will need to fill up the extra space?.......of course

I have had some nice pieces from Gems. White 9CT gold mainly. I did buy my sister a three strand pearl necklace for Christmas two years ago,lovely weight and matched pearls she loves it. Wish I could get another for myself.

Latest posts

Back