Anoushka Leaving TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chad

Registered Shopper
Nooooooo.!!!! My favourite presenter on any shopping channel's just announced that tonight's her last shift. The beautiful and bubbly Anoushka is moving on to who knows where? Bye Nuks x

Nooooooo.!!!! My favourite presenter on any shopping channel's just announced that tonight's her last shift. The beautiful and bubbly Anoushka is moving on to who knows where? Bye Nuks x
Is this the lady that us now often on Pavers shoe channel?

So it is and thanks for the heads up, but what a shame it's a channel devoted to selling womens shoes. Much as I like Anoushka I can't see myself sitting through her doing presentations of budget footwear for women of a certain age. Now if she was going to be modelling some high end stilletoes herself then I'd have it on Sky + record!

Oh dear Anoushka is completely wasted on this channel. On TJC her fun personality was allowed to come to the fore and the lighting and production made the most of her stunning looks. On Pavers she just sits there playing second fiddle to an older lady and the frumpy looking shoes that my grandma might wear if she was still alive God rest her soul. Anoushka if you're reading this I still love watching the Sisters Bake It Up so more of those Youtube vids would be great.

Latest posts

Back