Cleanse and Polish fullsize and travel size with two muslins + Eyebright for £14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Temporary offer on Liz Earle website

Fullsize cleanse and Polish with two muslin cloths and free fullsize eyebright and delivery.

So all for £14 and as always you get a free travel size cleanse and polish and muslin with purchase.

I also purchased fragrance 100 which I wanted to try which has a free 15ml pot of superskin moisturiser.

As my purchase was over £50 I also got two more travel sized products for free.

Not on quidco at the moment though.

Hope this is useful to someone seems like a real bargain to me. Cleanse and Polish has vastly improved my skin and also I enjoy cleansing now much more than before. I have an annual subscription to it but like to stock up on these offers as then I am happy for my teenagers to use it too.

Last edited:
I guess that's why they have such a good offer now to tempt us when we may not need it.

Anyone thinking of buying the TSV but not wanting all the items might prefer this. I would also prefer to stock up on the 100 ml pumps rather than the 200ml tubes as I find them much easier, cleaner and less wasteful to use especially when my teens are using.

Eyebright is great too as a night worker I often have tired uncomfortable eyes and so it is nice to have plenty so I know I can use it as often as I like.

I have never bought Liz Earle from QVC I watch out for these great offers direct from Liz Earle with free P&P too. Rather than an extra fiver to QVC for delivery.

Yes agree, me too. I bought one lot from qvc at the start and found the website and p+p prices much better on the LE website. Also you always get a freebie. Once I got 3 full size orangeblossom shower bottles free! Think must have been a mistake by a packer. Love their products but not keen on the perfume

They do sometimes give full size extra freebies. I got an unexpected fullsize eyebright in my parcel at xmas I thought it was a mistake first but read the note in the parcel and they explained they were sending as they appreciated my custom. It was a lovely touch and a great bonus as I had already got full and travel size freebies with my order as per the offers on the website.

Ooh just re read did you get 3 bottlles for free? That does sound like it might have been a mistake.

Just noticed if you order the 15mls C&P and 1 muslin cloth for £3.50 you get a free 30ml C&P, so works out 45mls of C&P for only £3.50 with free postage. I like changing my cleanser every now and then so have gone for this offer.

I was about to order more Eyebright when this offer popped up on my email.
Single eyebright is £13.50, or order C&P for £14 with free eyebright. Bonkers really.
(more C&P goes into the stockpile!)

Temporary offer on Liz Earle website

Fullsize cleanse and Polish with two muslin cloths and free fullsize eyebright and delivery.

So all for £14 and as always you get a free travel size cleanse and polish and muslin with purchase.

I also purchased fragrance 100 which I wanted to try which has a free 15ml pot of superskin moisturiser.

As my purchase was over £50 I also got two more travel sized products for free.

Not on quidco at the moment though.

Hope this is useful to someone seems like a real bargain to me. Cleanse and Polish has vastly improved my skin and also I enjoy cleansing now much more than before. I have an annual subscription to it but like to stock up on these offers as then I am happy for my teenagers to use it too.

Thanks so much for pointing out this offer. I would really like to take it up and have in my basket BUT you mentioned £14 with free 30ml c&p and delivery? They're trying to charge me £3.75 p&p so am I missing something or is there a free p&p code at all? (It does say if you spend £50 you get it automatically but not doing that ;)

Thank you x

Just checked the email about the offer.

Free P&P should be on all orders until 8th

The free eyebright offer until 15th

However you are right free P&P isn't working now so it seems maybe they took it off early.

Free P&P is still showing on orders over £35 though.

Just noticed if you order the 15mls C&P and 1 muslin cloth for £3.50 you get a free 30ml C&P, so works out 45mls of C&P for only £3.50 with free postage. I like changing my cleanser every now and then so have gone for this offer.

Brilliant thank you have ordered. Great price.

Just shows you what a massive profit margin there is in beauty items if they can give away full size items for free.

So to confirm as just ordered

100ml C&P
2 x muslins
200ml IBST
and mini 30ml C&P with mini muslin

All for £14 delivered.

Latest posts

Back