greedy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shropshire lass

Registered Shopper
I have just been looking at the gems auction site and notice Sarah Bennett has now got 2 perfumes called hope and happiness!!! I don't like it when they start cashing in on all sorts. What the chuff have perfumes got to do with the core business of jewelry?? For a two bit ex singer she thinks she's now a jewelry designer and a perfumer. Does yer ead in.

And they went for 19.99!!!! Must be p**s! IMO

Last edited:
I think that is Equal World stock. Does it state anywhere that profit from the item will go to the Equal World Foundation?

You were right to question this. It is my understanding that the fragrances have been made available on the Gems website as it was said that the American audience wanted in on the action after their were sold on Gems TV a while ago, but due to a licensing issue, it emerged that they're not actually allowed to sell non jewellery items (or perhaps that particular fragrance set) via Gems TV in America. Could be wrong though!

Have a look at my earlier comment:
http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?48078-Has-this-come-back-yet&p=781498#post781498

Also, I just wanted to add that I think that, just like other topics on the forum, until such a time as we hear directly from a representative of the channel/business, we'll never know for certain what this is really about. That's the problem with forums like these, as a viewer or customer we can share our views and experiences, and I suppose those it concerns can read them too as this is a public forum, and they can then use the feedback to make improvements should they so wish, but without hearing from the other side, this will never be balanced.

Latest posts

Back