Dawn Bibby Leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane

Registered Shopper
I've just heard Dawn is leaving Create and Craft at the end of the month. This is the lady who started me crafting many years ago, and now I have a huge stash of craft bits to prove it!
It wont be the same without her, but I'm sure we all wish her lots of luck in her new ventures. :mysmilie_520:

Wonder why and where she is going. Not back to Q surely. Maybe she is not getting enough air time. She seemed very relaxed on cc.

Am surprised as last week on jewellery show with Sarah on Weds morning at 9am she said was doing all of that show from then on and said she was excited but hates mornings... Mind you I'm sure she's a nice lady in real life but I can't stand her presenting or on screen (although she's v obviously got the knowledge).

Sorry to learn this, but if I am thinking right, Dawn has had health problems in the past. Possible she needs more time off. I wish her all the best. She will be missed.

Her health isn't the reason she's leaving - Tolly has posted on Craft TV forum that her health is fine. A few of CT members have noticed she's wearing a new sparkly ring on the third finger of her left hand!

[]Own up, how many were in tears at the end of the hour ? I was ! Really am sorry to see her go. Best of luck in the future Dawn xxxx

As soon as I read about the new Hochanda TV channel I was wondering if she will pop up on there?

Only she knows but If she did't renew her contact with C&C to have time off, she would then be free to move channel. Just a thought.

As soon as I read about the new Hochanda TV channel I was wondering if she will pop up on there?

Only she knows but If she did't renew her contact with C&C to have time off, she would then be free to move channel. Just a thought.

If I was a betting person I'd bet she shows up there :mysmilie_5: guess well just have to wait and see, although she has hinted she will be back doing 'something' in September.....

I've just heard Dawn is leaving Create and Craft at the end of the month. This is the lady who started me crafting many years ago, and now I have a huge stash of craft bits to prove it!
It wont be the same without her, but I'm sure we all wish her lots of luck in her new ventures. :mysmilie_520:

Maybe she is joining the new Craft Channel along with some of the QVC presenters who are now directors of the Company.

Latest posts

Back