Damask rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nannieA

Registered Shopper
Pleeese will someone tell Adina that there is a damask rose and a rose of Damascus is a Damascene rose.

Both beautiful words conjuring a picture in the mind's eye.

There is no such word as Damascan .... OK.

After listening to all the waffle about a rhodolite garnet I finally lost it and here I am.

:mysmilie_51:I wouldn't mind her mispronouncing words or inventing her own (incorrect) words if she ever finished a sentence...I lose the will to live as she starts to say something, stops, rubs her nose or scratches her head(hope I never get the piece she's handled afterwards), starts new sentence without finishing the previous one, stops short on that sentence, then repeats it all, ad infinitum. I don't think I've ever bought anything while she's on, I cannot be doing with presenters who don't explain clearly and who seem to purposely (and regularly) splutter and stammer. I think it's quite rude and insensitive to do it knowingly, and I wonder if it's done for effect, to imply that she's 'taken aback' at the quality/prices. 'Waffle' just about sums it up, nannie A and it's irritating. Have a word, someone....

Pleeese will someone tell Adina that there is a damask rose and a rose of Damascus is a Damascene rose.

Both beautiful words conjuring a picture in the mind's eye.

There is no such word as Damascan .... OK.

After listening to all the waffle about a rhodolite garnet I finally lost it and here I am.

Adina drives me batty when she never finishes her sentences. She just stops mid sentence and then starts another one. I find her quite hard to watch - and I hate the way some of the presenters repeat things over and over, hello, I heard the first time, I'm not thick.

Adina drives me nuts too. I wonder if she has some kind of OCD where she thinks that if she finishes a sentence, something dreadful will happen. Like avoiding stepping on cracks in the pavement...? I wish all their presenters would just take a breath and slow down! I'm sure they wouldn't sell any fewer items!

Latest posts

Back