Ring Up tv is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Leanforward have just put on their website that the first of their new gambling brand will be launched this year.

They have been advertising for staff for two months and the current applications finish at the end of March.

I wonder if the original bid tv creators can make this work.

The problem for them will be this channel will only likely get a sky channel, it's very unlikely Virgin will entertain it until it proves itself and Freeview will be costly.

Will be interesting to see who they get to present I think Lisa Brash must be a favourite for a job.

http://www.leanforwardtv.co.uk

God I hope not. She would be ok selling from a barrow at the very best
, along with the Gobby woman that used to be on Bid - she who used to sing at one time - forgotten her name already.

Funny isn't it how the owners of these things never seem to suffer, just wash their hands and start again. You can tell that's Bids address and even Lean looks like Bids logo. Don't know how they can get away with it, they couldn't manage their own money now they want to start messing with other people's, unbelievable! Martin3645 I think you mean Sally Jaxx, totally agree.

Funny isn't it how the owners of these things never seem to suffer, just wash their hands and start again. You can tell that's Bids address and even Lean looks like Bids logo. Don't know how they can get away with it, they couldn't manage their own money now they want to start messing with other people's, unbelievable! Martin3645 I think you mean Sally Jaxx, totally agree.

I agree, it seems that the decision makers always get away with the cash in their pocket.

What is it with these stupid business company names?:

Sit-up, Lean Foward.... how about - Open Yer Legs Luv TV :mysmilie_10:

According to Lean Forward Linkedn page "the paint is just drying on the new office for the contact centre agents"...let's hope watching paint dry isn't going to be the motto of this new idea.

Andy has posted a picture on Facebook of him in the studio....
FB_IMG_1429732824294.jpg

God I hope not. She would be ok selling from a barrow at the very best
, along with the Gobby woman that used to be on Bid - she who used to sing at one time - forgotten her name already.

I had forgotten Jenny Topp, the gobby model/presenter who would never shut up. My mum was talking about her, "you remember, the loud one that wouldn't stop talking" and I simply could not remember her! A couple of clicks on my computer and I found out her name. I think her nickname on her was Jenny Gobb. How on earth could I forget her?

Latest posts

Back