Watched it for 10 minutes this Morning and had enough

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The presenter was called Laura, but she seemed very hyper maybe it was nerves I dont realy know, but was very giggly.

She was selling a Microwaveable Gromitt toy, and spent most of the presentation, on about how she was a restless sleeper as a kid, and would get in her parents bed and kick them.

And where do they get there starting Auction Prices from, they had a refurbished Start 20 tomton, with a starting price of £462.00 how did they get to that figure,

The sound effects are really annoying, the current presenter seems under prepared and has just admitted she hasn't tried the product.

I've watched 3 toys back to back and I'm bored, it's hardly gift buying season.

At least Peter Sherlock hasn't made an appearance yet, I hear he is a buyer there so hopefully will stay behind the cameras..

Also, so much for presenters and crew volunteering their time - full time presenters plus nuemours job adverts lately for staff. How little profit must they be making for the charity.

Dipped in a few more times - the show names/themes need to be on EPG as it's not always obvious when you first tune in.

What is a fundraiser deal? What differentiates those from normal sells?

Prices fall far to slowly and they're not exactly competitive, a Babycakes Cupcake Maker they've just sold for £35 is available for £18 online.

Hopefully Craig Norris is monitoring feedback...

with a fundraiser deal, they kinda have like a fanfare noise to announce it, not sure really.

seems the studio is solely one presenter and a camera operator

maybe not, be nice if she told us what a fundraiser deal means,

This posh bird, Kathryn Goldsmith, is leading Equal World into a very slow and painful decline in my opinion. I really want to like her, but she is soooooo over the top. Ideal for Butlins or childrens television, but not a shopping channel. Who had the crazy idea of giving her the job? Anyone want to stick something in her mouth to make her a bit more quiet?

i have seen peter sherlock on some of the prerecorded stuff, he saod he was a make up expert, but by what i have read about him on here he sounds like an expert on something

Make-up expert? Yeh, 'make up' any old sh*t to sell all that tat....

peter was selling his perfume last week, so i guess he knows his stuff.

i hadnt watched bid, so i have no idea what he is like, he seems wild and zany to me.

He always looks like he needs a wash and a decent hair cut.

I'm surprised they've made it onto week 3 of live auctions, they barely sell any quantity.

It's still incredibly painful to watch their 'new' presenters.

seems like the channel has already changed how it works, they have seemed to have given up on auctions, the live hours seem more limited, which is a shame as it seemed a good idea.

they have themed hours, but there fundraiser deals no longer happen, it seems they used the easter weekend to alter things

No mention now of them being live which if they are, they are presenting in a generic way that these shows can be recorded and played out at any time.

It's a shame, they seem to have a wide selection of products but they have terrible, inexperienced presenters, made worse when they double head - they make Peter Sherlock look half decent!

It begs the question, how much is this channel COSTING the charity as there is no way it's making them any "profit".

Latest posts

Back