Lennie from Nina Leonard has sadly passed away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saw this on the Q UK FB & ive Copied the translation from QVC Italy

"It is with great emotion that i announce that our dear friend lenny feinberg has left us. Even if in this last year has not been in the air, his enthusiasm and his passion for fashion were fundamental right from the start of our adventure. In stating this in this sad time, we join with the pain of the family.
Hi lenny, if before we missed you, now we ' ll miss you even more."

Very sad.Looks like he may have been unwell and is why he left suddenly. So glad that Q Italy have posted this announcement.

There is no mention of illness in the announcement. Hope it's not even more tragic circumstances. It's all been very strange with so little mentioned about him since he stopped appearing on air.

Huge shock. He was in his early 60s (I remember he said his age a few years ago - a bit younger than me). Wonder if Q UK will bother to post anything on its website. RIP Lennie, you were bonkers but there was never a dull moment.

They have announced on Facebook. Someone said why could they have not said when asked? If he was ill then maybe he and his family did not want it to be public.

if your not on Q FB it says the following

"We’re sorry to share the news that fashion designer and long-term QVC guest, Lenny Feinberg, passed away last Sunday. All of us at QVC would like to extend our deepest sympathies to his family and friends and will be thinking of them at this sad time."

Oh no! I'm so shocked and saddened, I really liked Lenny he was a great designer, entertainer and person. My heart goes out to his family, friends and loved ones. Rest in peace Lenny.

Speculation can be dangerous. Hopefully, those who inferred he appeared inebriated on air and was, consequently, not asked to guest, will have changed their opinions. Such a likeable, amenable guy. My thoughts are with his loved ones.

Latest posts

Back