Bobbi Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

handbag queen

Registered Shopper
Hi all...did anyone else buy the Bobbi Brown Cocoa Mauve collection? Just recieved mine. It's lovely but i could have sworn I heard them say that the eyeliner brush came with it. Mine doesn't! Has anyone else recieved one?

Hi all...did anyone else buy the Bobbi Brown Cocoa Mauve collection? Just recieved mine. It's lovely but i could have sworn I heard them say that the eyeliner brush came with it. Mine doesn't! Has anyone else recieved one?

No, I don't think an eyeliner brush was included.

They did state on the show that it comes with a mini liner brush, but mine didn't come with a brush either.

Hi Pootle,
Had a look on line and it appears that they no longer stock that particular set. I'm currently trying to apply the liner with an old 'Pout' liner brush. Love the colours in the collection though, especially the eyeshadow!

I ordered this set too and I didn't get a brush.

Just looked at the video demo and Pipa definitely says that the set comes with a brush, but it wasn't there. But I think she must have made a mistake as the contents of the kit listed on the website doesn't include a brush.

The kit is gorgeous though especially the eyeshadow and liner and the creamy lip colour. Didn't really need the blush as I already have Sand Pink in my collection but the value of the kit was too good to miss. The bag is also a good size to get all your 'bits' in!

Twinklette x

I've been caught so many times with presenters saying porkies that I record the program & keep it 'til I get the product! The wonders of Sky+ :)

Latest posts

Back