Mr Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Just been watching, and i'm sorry if I am alone on this but i thought a lot of the stuff was over-priced, cheap and tacky, like something you would find on a market stall at a tenth of the price.

I do wish they would have some really stunning pieces that you would be proud to display at Christmas and that would last for a couple of generations. They would be justified in charging a lot for them.

Linda

I'm glad it's not just me, I really do have a hatred of fat little santas and jolly snowmen and happy penguins, in fact anything cutsey, therefore most of what QVC offers leaves me cold. Of course I'm in a minority I realise.

I'm sure a lot of the Christmas tat that QVC offer can be bought in the Pound Shop. None of it appeals to me - I have the same taste as Mrs James.....well on this anyway!! :20:

I'm sure a lot of the Christmas tat that QVC offer can be bought in the Pound Shop. None of it appeals to me - I have the same taste as Mrs James.....well on this anyway!! :20:

I was worried there for a second, until I read the end of your sentence BusyLizzie. :)

I'm with you mimi.I've banned santa, snowmen, reindeers, penguins, robins, snow scenes and all their ilk in my house for the past few years as I loathe all those items that have nothing to do with Christmas. So there!! :D Oh gosh, do I have the same taste as Mrs James too?

I have a couple of their items - they are of good quality actually.

Thought the range was tacky, saw what was coming up in the show and promply switched off. Not to my taste at all.

I might be a miserable old (well not THAT old!) bat, but I detest most xmas decorations. I can't bear anything flashing, musical or grinning. We have a small tree, but that's it. Might not even bother with that this year.

And don't even get me STARTED on people who cover their houses in flashing lights!:11:

I might be a miserable old (well not THAT old!) bat, but I detest most xmas decorations. I can't bear anything flashing, musical or grinning. We have a small tree, but that's it. Might not even bother with that this year.

And don't even get me STARTED on people who cover their houses in flashing lights!:11:

Whats the betting that its us the taxpayer that foots the bill!

I had a matchbox variant of this that when opened had some skaters whizzing around playing walking in a winter wonderland. I paid £11 for it and I dont know where its gone :11:
Its very Chinese and I really don`t believe that it is from some guy in America called Mr Christmas at all, more likely made in Taiwan.
I banned all tinsel and all we have is a ready decorated tree that just plugs in. Loads of yankee candles and we make our own stuff out of ribbon and oranges, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Its not a good time for me as i lost too many close family members at Christmas time and so tend to just relax for the day.

Latest posts

Back